time to stop f*king around

download (17)

6 Likes

i see you like stiff decks aswell

1 Like

Canoo skateboard frame? Hot damn :eyes:

2 Likes
8 Likes

That’s a nice baseplate you’ve got there.

3 Likes

thats not delay, its the board slowly deacceleratating, if it cut power instantly you would feel a sudden slow down, if you tap the brakes you can see that the power is cut instantly

That’s a delay. I’ve had one of those…

4 Likes

No.

no, it keeps going until it goes to freeroll. It should go to freeroll the second i let go. Since it doesn’t do that, it’s a delay

4 Likes

If testimony from competent, veteran eyewitnesses and video fucking evidence isn’t enough, then it’s a lost cause. Just let the boy believe whatever he wants.

10 Likes

thank youu.

Courtesy of Markus (BB)

The front looks even better with Bioboards green CNC baseplate and green hanger.

2 Likes

its not a freaking delay if its set on purpose, whether you like it or not it was put there so there isnt instant deacceleration, you can hear how it becomes less powerful after you let go until it completely cuts out, you can bypass the whole thing by tapping the brakes if you need instant stop

im not arguing whether its a good design or not but its clearly not delay since if it was delay it would affect everything not only the deacceleration when u let go

tenor (1)

8 Likes

no, when u let go of throttle, u should instant decelerate, because there is drag and load, and also gravity and friction exist.

4 Likes

man i told you that im not arguing about the design choice, but its not delay because the definition of delay is something being postponed, this can be bypassed if you want by tapping the brakes, its just an extra feature for smoother transition

Where is the point of delaying the deceleration by 2 seconds if you get there anyway after the delay?

If i want to decelerate i want it NOW, not 2 seconds later.

4 Likes

it doesnt delay it, it slowly goes into it by only cutting a bit of power at a time, so that you dont feel a sudden jerk when you let go