Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I dont know. Hopefully not, I think its gonna be reaching motorcycle levels of noise with straights

2 Likes

Should be a good experiment either way ay

1 Like

The boards gonna be a cesspool of beta/new parts. Letā€™s see how long till it hurts me

3 Likes

welp, plot twist, I may have gotten my hands on some 205kv reachersā€¦ D:

2 Likes

Send it babyā€¦fuuuuuuuul send!

1 Like

Inb4 absolutely terrible looking soundproofed gear boxes.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m expecting this to be one of the craziest builds. Iā€™m guessing that Iā€™ll be burning through parts very quickly with such high RPM, hopefully Iā€™ll be surprised.

Crazy ideas are only crazy until they arenā€™t.

3 Likes

Thats kinda where im atā€¦ looking into 80100ā€™s. As much as I donā€™t want to, they might be the answer to running this board like I intend to.

2 Likes

Reverse kingpin trucks on pneumatics with drop down & drop through deck is so good.

Ground clearance with thane on this deck would probably be an issue, but the low ride on pneumatics is super fun to ride and carve.

I think Iā€™m sold on pneumies - might be parting out the thane build thatā€™s in the works.

2 Likes

Once you go pneumatic you never go back. At least, thatā€™s my experience.

6 Likes

i go back once awhile to check if my knees still hurts after few km thane ride on bricks :joy:

1 Like

Hi. I enjoy thane, pneumatic, and airless rubber wheels, and after I do some vesc tool nonsense to finish up the third one, Iā€™ll currently have one build of each on hand. I just rode my kicker up to the store instead of my pneumatic plata build because it just feels good sometimes.

3 Likes

I agree mostly.

I find myself really loving kick pushing still though and keep adding one of those unlimited kits to my cart so I can push for many miles.

General riding though, pneumatics just win.

4 Likes

Just started watching this guy, itā€™s so dumb the stuff he does but damn heā€™s got me laughing.

1 Like

Idk where to put this, so here it is:

3 Likes

So I found this old motorcycle helmet cleaning out the storage room:

I canā€™t find much information on it. Its going in the garage sale pile, but do any of you guys know anything about it?

I thought torque boards AT wheels were a great deal at $130.

I forgot to factor in buying 4 new tires.

Anyone wanna take bets if theyā€™ll replace this wobbler?

EDIT - Torqueboards corrected the situation for free. seemed like vibration/unbalanced ride was being caused by 2 of the tires, so they agreed to send out 2 new tires for free. Painless CS experience. Would buy from again.

3 Likes

Hate to say it, but theyā€™re known for some wheels having serious wobble. I doubt youā€™ll get much help from the 2022 version of Dexter.

Sorry, man.

3 Likes

Put some tire weights in the hub, that should help with the wobble.

1 Like