Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

if you think about it its pretty crazy that humans can balance on a piece of wood going 40kmh without holding onto anything

2 Likes

like we didnt even evolve the ability, theres gotta be some ancient alien DNA at play

We are currently evolving the ability

3 Likes

Well there are also a lot of humans eating shit on said wood pieces, soooā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s actually in my moon phase and star-sign, Jupiter lets me do it well when my Ares moon is in the Pleiades

Remains to be seen if esk8 results in increased fecundity

I know it exists but I canā€™t find the LLT BMS how-to/discussion thread anywhere. Anyone know the magic search terms?

@Kai did you know that US President Calvin Coolidge had two pet raccoons while he was in the White House? They were named Rebecca and Reuben.

2 Likes

Those sound like great names for eSk8 builds

1 Like

We recently got a cheap pipe cutter for the workshop and it makes pretty short and clean work of 1.2mm wall steel tube.

We have a metal chop saw as well and that thing is useless for square cuts on tubing. The blade is huge and due to the abrasive nature of the cut, the blade just wanders. I could do a better job with the grinder by hand.

Highly recommend pipe cutters!

3 Likes

The pipe cutter was the easiest/ cheapest route, so I figured Iā€™d go pick one up (I did) and try that first. so Iā€™m glad to hear I think it will do fine.

I bought to make spacers and now I need some to make unspacers lol. Itā€™s always something!

2 Likes

It may be quite difficult to use them on an already short piece of material. Was pretty much impossible for me trying to cut in half a 22mm spacer

3 Likes

Yeah definitely needs a bit to grab on to. Good to hear youā€™ve had some success.

6 Likes

Now I just want a reuben

3 Likes

@tech.shit my flash airless, bizarrely, come off of my m1 drive no problem at all. Only kegel setup that hasnā€™t been a pain to remove them from. Itā€™s cuzz itā€™s not press fit like belt pulleys I think. I can take off the axel but, and hammer lightly on the inside of the wheel while rotating and they pop right off. Still have to hammer bearings in and out but whatever. Metal cores arenā€™t quite as sucky as I thought.

1 Like

@lifeofmanyhobbies please refrain from posting your puck shell sales in someone elseā€™s thread.

If you wish to sell them (If the legal matter is all good) then please create your own thread and sell them there, and only there.

1 Like

Brb gonna start selling shit from derail jail :wink:

1 Like

Sorry if I missed something, I posted in my own thread for sale.

Just realized my mistake, very sorry to @bboybowzer and @xsynatic

1 Like

MF I need Flash wheels.

Momentum Hollows will have to sufficeā€¦