Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

It’s done!

14 Likes

oh no, my OCD…must resist :tired_face:

7 Likes

@PROJECTFAP must be one of the nicest strangers i’ve encountered. He sent me these custom made bushing seats for free. They look awesome!
Thanks!

10 Likes

does anybody else’s vx1 not show full battery bars? it set to 10s both in remote and vesc but it only shows 2 bars full and the battery is like 95% charged

edit: figured it out the solder wasnt connected fully and kept losing contact

1 Like

Yo that’s low key awesome. What an awesome person. I’d shout him out here to make it official if you have time

4 Likes

if i connect the screen straight to the vesc xt90 will it stay on 24/7?

i dont think i have a mofset for the negative wire

That motor will be thrashed in a week. Looks cool though

1 Like

@onloop what the hell did you do to the builders forum

2 Likes

Careful, you’re going to summon trolls :laughing:

2 Likes

What’s the context what did he do

2 Likes

I need to stalk @AtownzBoi 24/7

1 Like

Maybe it was an esk8bro mutiny.

2 Likes

Maybe tenka sales(?) aren’t paying the bills

10 Likes

Remember when this used to happen every month?

Question for the class: how certain are we Tenkas aren’t just repaired/refurbished Unity inventory? Potting would certainly be a good way to cover up any rework or repairs, and given the numbers Enertion put out there he’d have to have a decent sized burn pile.

7 Likes

:rofl: i do. Funnily enough it always came back online the day after dole payments went out

6 Likes

I almost posted a side by side of the “specs” and “features” of the 2. Copy pasta and changing a few numbers at its finest.

Lookin pretty sus :eyes:

3 Likes

tbh i dont think mountainboards are for me, tha thing is heavier than me…if i dont find it useful gonna sell it away for cheap

1 Like

Well the solution for weight is always more power :smiley:

1 Like

yea but carrying it is so hard, i already hit the walls in my house twice when taking it out

3 Likes