Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

The game has so much going on in there that it’s pretty cool even just to sit together and discuss decisions or support one another as one person has the controller. There are so many quests and side quests and decisions to be made with character and tool and resource building, etc. The one thing that was amusing was my wife pointed out that somehow we were falling into traditional roles with my wife really digging the gardening, potion making, plant collecting, etc. and me handling the combat and hunting. :slight_smile:

Well how much do you normally buy?

1 Like

Just a bump.

And then a bump.

And then a bump.

And then a bump.

And then a bump.

And then a bump.

2 Likes

Reminds me of this video that popped up yesterday

1:25

Selling one of my boards, lots of custom shit on it. Hit me up if you’re interested.

1 Like

(FROM 25 YEARS AGO) Me, a gram at most,its a casual thing . However,the total confident duchebag id become ,SHIT BUYING IN BULK IS JUST GOOD ECONOMIC SENCE,BESIDES I HAVE IDEAS!!! FANTASTIC IDEAS!! HE WONT BE MAD IF WE CALL HIM AT 3:15 AM IM SURE HE IS UP. So,NO, NO THANK YOU,im good

1 Like

Traded esk8 for one of these for 10 days… fun little things but I’d give a left testicle to have a board with me

4 Likes

Who runs the esk8.news discord server?

Love it so much hah I’m at like 30hr of gameplay now, about halfway done I think

Too bad, I had a spare board to give away, but it cost a RIGHT testicle specifically

1 Like

I’ve got a right testicle I’d trade for that.

But would you trade your right testicle for @JesseM’s left one so he can have a board ?

That could make for some interesting paternity litigation.

2 Likes

Absolutely accurate. A testicular transplant will always produce donor sperm and is a big ethical debacle as a recently deceased human could produce genetically matching offspring.

4 Likes

Are there actual testicles transplants ? I knew of prostethics but haven’t thought about this

Gimme your eggs

1 Like

It is EXTREMELY uncommon. Prosthetics are the go to.

2 Likes

Meaning it DOES happen?

So theoretically I could trade transplant @JesseM my right testicle for his left testicle so he can trade @Plurf for his esk8 and I’d have 2 left nuts to give for an Apex Predator w/quad jump drives

2 Likes

Or you could father twins, only one of which is yours :person_shrugging:

then still trade two left nuts for the Apex Predator