Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I’m on a trip so far. LOOKING GOOD.

“Not a lot of wiggle room to be a hero”

1 Like

Erm. NZ does mass shootings. They broadcast live even.

Now that’s fucking brilliant.

5 Likes

Just gotta enclose these electronics and she’s… Well she’s rideable, haven’t road tested yet.

Leaving that until last is often a huge mistake

1 Like

Yeah but this is an in-depth repair job using an ebike battery.

Many things will be unorthodox.

Be happy it’s a VESC and mini remote, at the very least.

Was about to be an ebike controller and wired “remote”

This board was already a less than ideal situation.

Hey dudes~
My tooth fuckin shattered. Its a whole mess and probably needs surgery. Gonna crush the pieces i saved and put some voodoo on my wolfshark tho so thats cool. Ill write yall an essay after work.
@longhairedboy gimme perma-regular so i can drop said essay in p*****e l****e? I lost me purple privelege T.T
@glyphiks @jamie @uhhhh i forgot who else im just wakin up but anyone i had pending biz with i still want the thangs but i maaaaay be poor til wednesday after this so i dont get infections and die ill message ya each tho

7 Likes

I got you, you’re on 3 again. locked it so you’ll stay there.

Also I shattered two of my molars a while back, so I feel you.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the tooth @Kai - I hope you’re back to chompin like normal soon.

2 Likes

At work barely containing how much its driving me fully insane @.@

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo boys. I want to buy UK stuff again without carriers slapping bullshit fees on everything. I had to pay 13€ fees on a 5£ PCB, ffs.

8 Likes

I wonder if foreign nationals can vote on this? I’m down do do my part as a foreign uk citizen.

1 Like

Sometimes you’re lucky and find a perfectly fine lead acid battery in the woods laying on the ground. No idea why someone would throw this away but one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

Any cool ideas what I can do with this?

1 Like

Lick it

2 Likes

Tastes like plastic

Keep licking till its spicy

Back up charger for devices while on rides? Would be a bit heavy but no more dead motes or phones or lights… or anything but board.

I’m using my board as an emergency bowerbank, no need. :smiley:

1 Like

Fair enough, i usually run like 3 or 4p max so i personally dont like using my board battery, but if you got it might as well.