Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

It is possible that cheap manufacturing will move somewhere else in the world.

China is in a massive economic crisis, The housing market is a multi-trillion dollar ponzi scheme resulting in a severe banking crisis. Real-estate makes up 30% of their GDP and 70% of all Chinese are invested in the real estate market. The value of the housing market has been dropping like a rock for the last year. Think of the 2008 housing crisis in the US except 10-100x bigger. China has massive infrastructure debt. High speed rail system alone is almost 1 trillon dollars in debt. Ever hear of ghost cities? They are real.

To top it all off, 30 years of the 1 child policy means they will not have much of a work force soon. Tons of older people are retiring and there are not enough people to replace them. In about 50 years, their population will be half of what it is now. Can’t manufacture without a large labor force. If their economy crashes, we will have supply chain issues that will make 2020/2021 look mild.

Global supply chains include a lot more countries than China though. Taiwan, Bangladesh, Philippines, India, etc are all very important too.

1 Like

…hey guys.

What is your preferred length for a mountainboard?

• 38in
  • 40in
  • 42in
  • 44in
  • I am simply too large to have a reasonable opinion

0 voters

where depression thread at

Mental health

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anybody knows how much does a tayto deck plus enclosure weights ?

That would save me the time to tear my old build appart so I can gave a shipping quote on the deck ^^’

1 Like

I have a tayto i can weigh for ya, but not the stock enclosure~

1 Like

thank you so much, the enclosure is light abs, shouldn’t be more than 200-400gr

if only im at home, then i will have the answer for u :joy:

1 Like

Deck weighs 3 pounds 6 ounces.
Enclosure cant be much more. For most shipping services the first weight bracket is 8 pounds and under, though, so 8 pounds should give you a reasonable estimate.

**1.5kg=3p6o

2 Likes

god, I can’t understand how you people manage to understand something with those units xD (but google is my friend)

1 Like

Mines blue/green/purple chameleon atm :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

ppl that act like they cared about queen elizabeth death be so fake, you live 5 countries away and dont know her second name

1 Like

well, people care about the life and death of stupid ass telereality people,
at least in a landscape of mostly disgusting political people, she was a mostly positive one. that makes more sens to me.
You don’t need to know here personaly to care, and that does’nt mean that you’re going to cry yourself to sleep either.

Sure some people on social media are fake as shit as they always are, that being said.

is the “II” ?

8 Likes

Idk, i bet @mr.shiteside is pretty hyped about it.

1 Like

Just bought the steam deck. Anyone have any opinions or games they’d recommend?

Ayyy my second preorder just came up and I’m trying not to splash out on it. First one had to be given away