Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

The motor mounts are not good. Iā€™ve had this Set up before, 2 rides and the soft steel they are made off for bent because it couldnā€™t handle the torque from the motors

5 Likes

yeah the price and the company in general make me think that actual quality would be terrible; however, from a design standpoint i like a lot about that thing. the deck shape has just a splash of red ember style to it, but its probably cheap shitty wood and subpar adhesive. the mounts, as you said, are weak steel. but i love the shape and the mounting style of them. a sturdy version might be my favorite look ive seen for channel truck mounts.

1 Like

If it sounds too cheap to be true, then it probably is

copy their homework but get a better grade than them. XD

3 Likes

An interesting YouTube channel popped up in my recommendations today. Short videos, mostly military oriented, with some interesting topics. Thought I would shareā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Pasting this here :smiley:

@Tamatoa you good? Youā€™re fairly close to Tonga, yeah?

1 Like

Lmao appears just like that

Hey dude, yeah we good we only had 60cm waves. I donā€™t know why tho :man_shrugging:

Thanks for asking

1 Like

These beauty standards have gotten out of hand

1 Like

Dude 60cm is like 23.6inches i donā€™t know what you meant but itā€™s huge.

it was a dick joke :rofl:

1 Like

I was right then

Check yo pm duuuuude

1 Like

Bro! I didnā€™t recieve any

Check your existing pm again, you didnā€™t read my questionnnnnnnn

(Care package)

Level 3 can be earned and lost

1 Like

And can be set to not expire as well.

Bill is right.

But, I believe they discontinued that as policy of manual edits a while back. Itā€™s only automated now as per Discourseā€™s design.

This question is off topic for that thread, so I moved here.

What battery are you pairing it with?

For me, MakerX is going to continue getting my recommendations for best bang for the buck.

If you need to have an integrated antispark, either go with a Xenith or Stormcore, 60D for you since youā€™re only on 10s.

If you need really cheap, save money, or get a flipsky

From MakerX, either the DV4 or the DV6 would be good

2 Likes