Boardnamics M1-AT Drive | Helical Steel MTB/AT Gear Drive

should the dirves be loctited to the hangar?

No need, they will stay on firmly when you install the wheel, spacers, and the axle nut

3 Likes

Red loctite the axles in place, and blue loctite the rest of the screws (unless they go into a nylock)

2 Likes

Your vesc box is so fantastic

2 Likes

I appreciate the compliment, I’m working on a new version right now

2 Likes

May I ask you some questions?
which robust VESC you will recommend?
My battery spec is 10S.

what are the most recent updated model of the boardnamics geardrive for mountainboard

the M1AT?

bruuuuuuh, thx so much for this video. I think I’ll go with BN gear drives.

2 Likes

Oh haha you’re welcome. I wonder if there would be interest in my reviewing them or not. Maybe something like belt drive versus gears video?

I’m not sure what I’d compare exactly but maybe I could give some benefits and whatnot

4 Likes

That would be an interesting video. I’m sure there are others on the fence about gear drives.

@TheBoardGarage heh heh heh

2 Likes

hi Kevin, any news or update ? can you tell me if M1-AT Drive is going strong ? after 2years of testing can you tell me if the product is really bullet proof ? how many kilometer i can expect to travel ? 2000km, 5000km or more ? thanks also contact me when have you some, because of what l see on your website is backorder again

i dunno what you’re expecting, but i’ve gotten close to day 1 units of M1 and M1 at and so far have gotten at least 4000 miles on the M1s and atm around 1800 km on the ATs

i’ven’t run into any glaring issues as of yet

2 Likes

Nearly 1k miles of beating the shit out of mine with loose backlash with no signs of wear. These are probably gonna turn out to be some of the most reliable gds on the market.

4 Likes

@ChrisLips care to give a short review?

2 Likes

btw

i personally don’t have a gun so i can’t tell you if it’s a le to take a bullet for you, but it probably can do some protection

2 Likes

I don’t know what happen , i have to redo another account again (celicagts402022) , but anyway i have read all your reply guys and the durability look awesome! but where is kevin ? i just take a look at is website and everything is backorder , i can’t wait to try this drive :star_struck: but the only thing bother me is the loud jet sound it make, its really cool but and i like to cruise at about 25mph and if i want to ride a long period l don’t think my ears will like it

You can only post so often as a new account, just stick with the first one and wait for the cool down, eventually you can post as much as you want

5 Likes

I am here!
They will be back in stock by Monday of next week.
The sound isn’t very loud, it is not a screaming noise. It makes a smooth hum. I ride at around 25mph stable and don’t hear it very much, especially with my helmet on.

3 Likes