PSYCHOFRAME by E-TOXX aka NOWIND - ROCKSHOX - 4WD - 11INCH - 16S -16KW

Horry Jeebus! Jens, you’ve outdone yourself…again…and all of us too.

MIND

FUCKING

BLOWN

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Wow, impressive work!

This really feels like the start of a new category separate from eMTBs somewhere between those and ATVs.

Did I miss something, or is that really an old iPod nano inside your battery box?

Is there anything special about your remote for this beast? No way you’re using a Puck, right?

2 Likes

Oh man, thank you so much, feels so good.

Nice, i will do for sure, telling more about how it ALL STARTS !

Thanks alot Bro, insanity and masterclass and speechless, what else could i get more, NICE

Yeah i waited for this (-; will answer it next days, let me prepare some numbers and i replace one placeholder with list of costs , the good is it will not cost you what it cost me to get to this point (-;
the bad is that it is still very expensive setup

i jizz my pants from loughing, a bit , nice bro (((

Yeah, as theROCK says, i called it BEAST by myself (((
THANKS
Devils Staircase sounds good, i completely obsessed by a new kind of eboarding : crawling and trail
Hillclimbs are so much fun, also enough adrenalin if you dont make the hill complete and have to go down again in reverse ((( best is if you go up in reverse, its much easier to get again !

Well if SKATAN is proud i´m happy ((((
Also very happy that YOU like IT !
Funny thing is, i buildet two or three 4WD ones the last year (regular ones) and i was always fucked up because they get so heavy compared to 2WD , for the BEAST i just say from beginning “the wheight is not the opject” but ending with this wheight was not foreseen in ANY WAY
Really tryed to keep it as light as possible , REALLY ((((

DUDE thanks ALOT , a pleassure to share with you !

yeah complete MADMAX style, ready for ZOMBIE LAND , thanks man !

Thank man, well my dayjob is building boards since 4 years in full time, but before i worked more then 10years as milling machine operator !

NICE DUDE, feels so good to read from ya, many years and still here, great !

11 Likes

BANG BANG MF ((( the MACHINE and me thank you Dude (((

Air Dampers : the air goes out through a valve in atmosphere, to refill i use an electric air pump from amazon, the ipod looking device inside the ammobox

One of a kind (-; thanks my friend, super kind words, feeling honoured !

Yes you are right, thats how it workes (-:

Nice one Dude, thanks alot, yeah please make money and buy one, its too fucking cool to ride, and i really need to sell some (((((

YES absolute correct BRO

not sure what ya mean with this, how 4WD with locked diff feels, or how 2WD only feels ? or something else ?

yeah abit longer and a bit bigger in diameter then 100mm (-;

for sure china motor, like 99% of all motors we put in skateboards

(((

you are very welcome dude, its very nice to get feedback from guys who know about building
i watched this opstacle 2 video, build me this and i will destroy it for ya my friend (((

yeah super small they are, and powerfull enough mainly, nice sideproject make on airpump which have 3-4 times the airflow, then it looks cooler to pump up again, yeah but this tiny cheap thing does a great job as it comes out of the box !

a tank will come one day (-; i just doing practice ((( mini ripsaw one day would be awesome,
but before i will do 6WD or 8WD , then this tracked thing, just need more time and money ((((

(((( Hell Dude, THANKS so MUCH , happy to show you some nice stuff !

Happy you like it man.

Yeah it is a new category, i call it SUQ - STAND UP QUAD (((

the ipod looking thing is the electric airpump !

remote is actually a funky Mini Remote 2.4Ghz
But will upgrade at some point to something more Impressive (((

11 Likes

Haha I think this is the most accurate description

I actually thought it was like an MP3 player at first

I have to imagine it is well over 5k

8 Likes

SUQ, I think that’s a interesting alias, it rolls off the tongue well :smirk:.
I would probably give my soul up to ride this board, no lie that’s how fun it looks.
Also in the video above when you spun the tires in “suicide mode” the board sounds like an alien spaceship! It’s insane man, I love every bit of it. Keep up the hard work and innovations.

5 Likes

bloody insane, your work constantly pushes me to improve my gear. would love to rummage through those 500 photos

6 Likes

I need to know what the hell “))))” means

8 Likes

WOW!

1 Like

Put a gun rack on it and you could cover some serious whitetale territory. The perfect stump jumping pev for those that want to get “off the trail”. I do envision a ground troops scout edition. I was in a army field unit for 6 years. Would make it quick to set up perimeter defenses. So many applications with the added width, suspension and stability. Might add a pair of snow ski boots /bindings that would click in and also release to save your knees in a high speed crash. Just thoughts…the future is now people!!

6 Likes

SUPER cool stuff man. I think you did an amazing job with the design. Really inspirational.
Hopefully some day I’ll make something even close to this sweet lol.

1 Like

Holy shit this is fucking INSANE!!!

Jenz you are still exceeding the highest standards by FAR, you might not be 100% human, I’m positive you travelled from the future to bring unreleased tech.

12 Likes

wow, this is incredible! So much work went into this mean machine!
:crazy_face: :bomb: :boom: … mind blowing

4 Likes

Amazing…

So when will you have a chassis and or kit for sale😁

2 Likes

Marry me?

10 Likes

Ménage à trois?

2 Likes

It’s a brave new one anyway.

3 Likes

This is pretty wild.

4 Likes

I think he said he will have some number tommorow :eyes:

2 Likes

Everyone PREPARE YOUR WALLETS AND YOUR BODYS!

5 Likes