PSYCHOFRAME by E-TOXX aka NOWIND - ROCKSHOX - 4WD - 11INCH - 16S -16KW

See this:

:star_struck:…check my wallet… empt as hell…

…maybe sell something… :thinking:

:thinking: good point!! where are the lonely girls?? :running_man:t5: :dash:

5 Likes

You can find a lot of lonely guys here :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: but they already spend all the money on fancy stuff like me :rofl:

3 Likes

*like i do

2 Likes

SUQ is not bad, sounds like SUCK (-:
MP3 Player and Supwoofer on Wishlist
Yap thats true for sure , above 5K

Hey. Thanks for kind words and support!
SUQ yeah i like it too, nice new Category !
If you ever wanna give her a testride just came along, bring your Boots and a helmet, Easy !!!

Nice man, happy that you improove your gear if ya see my shit, cool AF.
Jo i will prepare some History post , need some spare time for this.

)))))
hehehe its a lazy version of (-:

THANKS!

Bro believe me that i already thought about a nice Replika of a M134 mounted to the frame , the AMMO BOX is already on board (((

I am not aware that there are Snowboard bindings which have an emergency release!
My biggest horror vision is to just release one binding and the others stays connected!

Was thinking about the Burton Step on ones, i like that they are very clean, no ratchet mess, less clearence needet, but not convinced that they will be though enough!

Thansk Dude, yeah if ya can dream it, you can build it :

Man thanks alot, happy about you still here , for sure not 100% human, too much FREAK inside (((

Alex! Thanks alot for your kind words. So much miles between but you are always welcome to testride and take a drink with me.

Sitting on the Bench and waiting for ya :

just missing QS2000W Motormounts, but i can hear the CNC working (((

Yeah if you wanna live with a long beared freak in his workshop , sure (((

“Dreier” in German (-: yeah the more the better ((((

What does this means?

Jap will tell you soon,

Maybe selling Body is an Option ((( or just a kidney

Maybe lonely but happy i hope

jo welcome to broke loney happy guys in esk8 freakshow, spend all my cash on this FRAME , really !

11 Likes

don’t think someone would pay for my kidney

Sure happy… with all the E-Toxx stuff laying around in my apartment :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t say anything just wooooo amazing and second
I want to test it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Amazing work

4 Likes

make me loughing loud, same for my kidney

yeah good point

Thanks Alot

Come over and let her take you on a ride, beer is alwas cold here (((

7 Likes

Congrats bro this is definitely the sickest build ever!

The destroyer is back and just destroyed the whole community :rofl:
How could someone top this? Forget build of the year, this is build of the century :trophy:

What happened to your safety gear? It seems you don’t expect to survive a crash :rofl:

Is it neccessary to ride with rigid boots and snowboard bindings to tame this beast? I wonder if you tried it with F5 bindings as well.

10 Likes

I have those on mine but I also installed a velcro strap over the boots just for peace of mind. In theory they should be strong enough thou.
I mean they hold snowboarder fixed on big jumps as well and I think the forces when landing are similar to us turning a heavy board.

1 Like

I love everything about this build @NoWind ! Amazing work!

4 Likes

Maybe a lock can be placed through the large holes in the end of the frame while parked? (To secure it to a pole or bike rack)

4 Likes

i don’t think a random pole or bike rack is gonna hold this tank if u decide to take off while chained :rofl:

7 Likes

RICHARD ((( JA MANN
THANKS DUDE
yeah i dont know, it was weired with this Board and Safety Gear, complete Nuts, i dont know why , it just felt okay , maybe like you say, didnt expect to survive ((( naaah my family already kicked my ass, the dont think its a good idea ´, and they are right (-:

I dont tried regular MTB Bindings, i already switched very early last year since i used the MEFOS on the Trampa Deck , BUT i dont think that it is FUN without BOOTS, you just get MORE control this way IMO

Ahhh didnt know that you using Boots Dude, nice !
After the MINIDISC mounting plate get cracked i´m not sure if SNOWBOARDING puts the same LOAD
But all in all i´m very happy with the Bindings
Will test more stiffer ones for sure, i think they are to soft

HAPPY you LIKE it DUDE, thanks alot !

Yes thought about too, just in case you got a problem with the board anywhere, you can lock it to a tree and walk home, not the best board to carry home !

:rofl:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I GOT UPDATED THE PLACEHOLDER WITH PRICES
TAKE A SEAT

KICK ME HARD : BUILD COSTS

7 Likes

Jens your prices are too cheap brother, the workmanship is outstanding (as always). You should be charging more for this beast

8 Likes

Wow only 3K?

Personally, I’d charge way more for the labor that goes into making all this stuff yourself. Incredible work.

Those bushings are gnarly

5 Likes

Absolute insanity! I love it!

1 Like

I think he is just making fun of Evolve??

This board looks fun for the most intense trail!
Jens I love this Thread style,
and nobody deserves more appreciation for their work on expanding the possibilities for people to ride.

4 Likes

When the electric skateboard you want weighs more than you do :frowning:

1 Like

Yo well i think you get alot stuff for your money (-;

I want this Concept on the trails
I want people all over the world shred the shit out of it.
I want people can afford, and i want they buy from mine, and not a chinese copy cat one.
I want to get some money back and have enough to develope further.

Thanks DUDE, insanity is good (-:

Dont know about Evolve ?!

THANKS ALOT mY FRIEND for ya very kind words !

Yeah its weired some way :rofl:

FIRST ONE SOLD TO FRANCE
:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORT MY OLD FRIEND !

25 Likes