PSYCHOFRAME by E-TOXX aka NOWIND - ROCKSHOX - 4WD - 11INCH - 16S -16KW

I feel like someone’s gotta ask. How much for a complete? Three souls and skatan’s signature of approval?

2 Likes

this shit is insane, hot damn, i think i jizz in my pants a little

5 Likes

Nice work making the build thread. I agree, pictures alone don’t do it justice.

I thought of this board the other day when I passed this sign skating:

I think you could take on the motorcycle hill climbers :sunglasses:

13 Likes

A real monster build, almost weighs as much as I do :joy: great work on the design and implementation skatan is proud

8 Likes

God-Tier build.

Once again Jens you’ve outdone yourself, thanks for sharing.

11 Likes

Coolest mad max looking ride I’ve seen. I love it! Crazy good building/ creating skills my man.

5 Likes

So bad ass. But everything he does is next level. @NoWind what is your “day job”?

3 Likes

You’re an absolute legend @NoWind
This build is insane!

2 Likes

Dang Jens, coming back with a bang! Been watching your builds and stuff for years, and this project is probably the coolest one.

Mountainboard? Nah. This is a mountain MACHINE. It literally weighs more than my body weight - that is insane!

The suspension travel is awesome! I’m a little confused how the suspension actually works though, when you let out the air, where does it go? Additionally, how does it refill?

My guess is that it gets stored in an auxiliary tank but I’ve never worked with this stuff before so hard to say

5 Likes

Nothing else like it. Next level. Engineering masterpiece. Respect.

6 Likes

I’d imagine the air just vests to atmosphere when he lowers it. Then when he wants to go back up, there is a little compressor that will pull air back from the atmosphere and compress it into the shocks.

This makes sense to me, as you can hear both of these things happening in the demo video. (This is just a guess tho)

Also how would an aux tank work? You’re saying that the tank would mechanically change volume or something to modulate the pressure?

2 Likes

Love it so much!
My biggest favorite!
I’m going to try to make money to buy it!

2 Likes

@Cyanoacrylate is correct.

A valve lets the pressure vent to the atmosphere, and this little ipod looking thing (battery powered tire pump) pumps the shocks back up as needed.

7 Likes

So how does it feel to play with dual drive?

1 Like

The motors are definitely longer than 100mm you sure that’s ok with you? /S

2 Likes

Are you kidding me?
It doesn’t matter how long the single motor is without a differential, it’s not the same as a dual motor, okay?
The motor is made in China

1 Like

I’m joking lol, /S means I’m being sarcastic

3 Likes

it wasn’t that long ago this obstacle was the thing that impressed me most - Psychoframe could literally destroy “obstacle #2” while riding over it you wouldn’t even notice :joy:

thank you so much for posting in detail here its been getting painful to see clips and nothing more!

6 Likes

That was my idea but I didn’t think far enough into it to come up with an answer of it being realistic or not haha

Ah that’s cool, I didn’t think about the compressor being that small

3 Likes

Why not just build a tank? Jesus Christ this thing looks awesome.

2 Likes