prototipo vs flux motion

Its aluminum. At least thelast one i saw was. Don’t get me wrong, aluminum will crack if you smash it hard enough.

edit… wait did he just now go ABS?

1 Like

It’s def ABS and very thin. You can crack it if you bend it easily lol

1 Like

Haha. Anything will crack if you smash it hard enough lol.

2.0xl still on abs I think. And by this being a flaw I mean they crack under normal use. Not necessarily from smashing them on anything

That was my other concern with the kaly. Its enclosure only holds a 12s4p and I want a bigger battery. I wasn’t sure if someone else made a larger enclosure. I am definitely leaning towards a flux.

hol up…

whaaaaaa…

@Kaly wtf home fry? 'Splain.

4 Likes

They’re too thin He need to move to something else or just do what flux did and beef the crap out of them

2 Likes

thought i was hallucinating the thickness of that plastic. Serious Business is now a unit of thickness.

1 Like

i’ve had a Nazare, and currently own a Proto and Flux. Flux all the way.

we need a bigger enclosure for the Flux tho.

2 Likes

Bigger? :flushed:

12s12p 21700 isn’t enough? Lmao

1 Like

20S20P and it needs 15" rims.

3 Likes

mine’s the first batch with 12s10p 18650.

12s12p? Where?!? I need that.

2 Likes

Well 12s12p if you top mount ESCs lol

But 12s9p 2170 if not.

Bro. You can kill someone if you hit them with an empty flux enclosure :rofl:

4 Likes

50xl Thing has range for days

1 Like

only if ernesto’s making it…he’s not.

tempted to pull the trigger on a lonestar.

1 Like

Shoot him a dm. Hell prolly doooooit

I’ll build you a flux that would murder either of them and look like candy coated orgasms while doing it.

6 Likes

5 Likes

i’ve started to like the ice-cream bear art on the deck. I love my current setup, i just wish it has more range. yea an external esc box is pretty much my only way to get more cells.

have you thought about unicycles? They free your hands up so you can just carry batteries.

3 Likes