PROPEL All-Terrain Off-Road Electric Skateboards

Run on rough asphalt, flat dirt, grass and more.
It travels about 50 to 60km on a single charge. In this case, according to the metr, about 3.4-3.5V per cell.(Pro)
I ran more than 10 times. I don’t know exactly.
The maximum speed is 44kph for idle tire rotation by remote and 48-49kph for actual riding.(Pro)

Suspension helps reduce vibration, but don’t expect too much.
As Propel says, a board for comfortable travel in urban areas. I think it’s an SUV rather than an offloader.
It is a board that is not good at making small U-turns, but it can be supplemented with a grab deck to some extent.

However, it is the best value for money among the finished boards I have purchased in the past.
That’s why I only added metr. There is nothing more to do.In my case, I chose the finished Pro rather than spending money and time modifying the S.
If it’s a custom base, choose S, and if you want to enjoy it with less effort, choose Pro.

2 Likes

without having ridden it myself, i think thats a very apt anology. and, continuing that train of thought, its the first esk8 of that category, afaik. i personally would be far more likely to buy the x4s, but i really like how this company has been acting so far, and also think the endeavor is… quite an endeavor. its covering a middle ground we havent really touched. the “SUV” as you say.

3 Likes

I feel like the SUV category describes most AT boards out there. They’ve all relatively large, got larger wheels and greater clearance, and they’re mostly confined to road use with occasional light off roading. This is compared to thane boards which are like regular cars, and MTBs which are true offroad vehicles.

5 Likes

you gotta think of “AT” marketing as jack of all trades and not master of much.

1 Like

by that exact scale id call most of our “AT boards” mustangs with mud tires, and the only true offroads id consider are full suspension boards a la x4s/bajaboard, or true monsters like the psychoframe, which would be a 90’s tecoma if anything, while the endeavor fits more with the SUV title as an urbanized, minimilized, sleek, but large and semi powerful vehicle.

1 Like

That pretty much describes an SUV in my book. Pretty comfy due to its size and reasonably capable, but subpar handling characteristics, fuel economy, and maneuverability due to its size and weight. No one’s really going to take a CR-V hardcore off roading, but it’s enough car for 80% of people to do 90% of what we need if we’re really honest with ourselves, just like an AT board.

Even if it is off-road, the road surface is diverse.
ENDEAVOR will cover the entire road surface on which the $ 1500 AT board runs.
ENDEAVOR can move them a little more comfortably. You can handle pebbles and steps more safely. A little good AT.
And it’s not as off-road as the X4S or Bajaboards.

1 Like

@LEE

Wow, thanks for the great info! Really appreciate it!

1 Like

ENDEAVOR reduces the strain on your feet when entering and exiting the side slopes.
The horizontal slope of the embankment continues for more than 10km in my hometown, and I can fully enjoy it.
For me, this is the biggest advantage of the ENDEAVOR suspension.

5 Likes
1 Like

we launched the first Episode of “Propel Virtual Garage” with your host,…ME 🙂

I will definitely get better, learned a lot this time around.

5 Likes

So many questions - this isn’t you, who is this guy, are you making a joke, how will you get better when it isn’t you

Are memeing yourself by pointing out your enthusiasim for the board

I am confusion

2 Likes

oops I forgot to mark that as a quote from @Russ

Idk why I copied that part over honestly.

probably just to confuse you.

4 Likes

Hahah that makes more sense

1 Like

Hey shutterstock this is Russ from Propel if you have any questions. Thanks for posting Foster. Ive been spending the week working on a set upgrade. Planning to have new service videos rolling out next week and they wont stop for a bit.

I just tried to post 2 youtube links showing the new set but it said I wasnt allowed to post links. There are links all over the post, I dont get it,lol

4 Likes

you need to level up account still. Maybe @longhairedboy or @jamie can bump you too.

2 Likes

Yea, I havent used a forum board since probably 2005,2006,lol If theres something I need to do, Im willing, just not sure of the ins and outs
Thanks for the reply Foster

3 Likes

this is the deep dive lol.

Speaking of the deep dive I am excited to see the Endeavor teardowns. Wondering where it is possible to make aftermarket parts to upgrade it.

1 Like

Yea, we’ll be getting into it piece by piece. First ones will be simple, task related videos like
-how to change a belt
-how to pari remote
-remote functions, etc

If I read that right, I just have to post and reply more and eventually I will be trusted enough to post links? Kind of like trying to hook up with the ex again,lol

6 Likes

Time read, posts read, and days visited are the main things to get you to member and you have to receive and give a like

mebe damon will just give it to you, who knows

2 Likes