PROPEL All-Terrain Off-Road Electric Skateboards

WWHAT kinda board is dis<>>

3 Likes

Looks interesting. Dual motor, suspension, 12s5p, for $1k is really cheap for an eboard. Preorders only, so no real production tested units yet? Think the ones on YouTube are prototypes or pre-production. The 4x4 models for $1799. Cheaper then other Suspension boards out there, looks promising, hopefully it’s a quality product.

4 Likes

Needs more modders sharing their experiences with the drive system.

2 Likes

Yeah it has potential, will take some time to see if it breaks as much as Baja do

3 Likes

Someone in one of the Facebook groups has a propel they’ve modded out and its really fucking cool. Im jealous, its a straight up monster.
Theyre basically American bajaboards.

7 Likes

I’d do the same, for 1k you got a base suspension board. Add some upgrades, 63100 motors, new vesc, bigger battery. Has potential but 1st generation usually has problems. Compared to the 3k evolve I’d take 1 of these and add 2k in parts, you got a monster built. :flushed:

3 Likes

A rebranding of cyleagle.
Q: Didn’t you used to be called Cyleagle? Why did you decide to rebrand to Propel EV?

Yes. As a compa…

3 Likes

You say that like a bad thing? Yes their old design the X4S is not very good but they are seeming to want to kick things into a higher gear and go along with the other higher end brands.

Sure are trying to put on a good fight.

1 Like

I did no such thing. I just copied and pasted after checking out the board on their site. That is literally the first question in the faq.:smiley:

1 Like

Anyone want to guess how much a truck assembly will cost front vs back w/ motors?
on the new model.

$613
reference
$1500

4 Likes

Hey Everyone, My name is Russ and I was one of the design consultants that dealt with the rebranding and worked on Endeavor. Feel free to ask any questions.

What Propel did is they basically brought riders in and asked us to design what we thought the riders wanted and leave the engineering to them. Obviously we did this with a business model in mind and Endeavor is the result. Then we went back and revisited X4s, assessed were the issues were and addressed every 1. I absolutely love that board personally. Thats my daily driver,lol

9 Likes

Alright that’s enough @longhairedboy ban him

/S

This thing where you are so sure something cannot break more almost tells me you have not been able to break it. So that makes me wonder what the breaking point actually is for these.

3 Likes

Did I break a rule? I saw that on FB and came and replied.

1 Like

pshhhhhh nah I was messing with you. You are just like the perfect person to be in this thread only less than say the actual designers and or mfg of the board itself. So funny to even think to kick you out after an introduction. :rofl:

where is our Esk8 builder discount anyways>??? (still joking)

2 Likes

Got me,lol

Full disclosure, Im not here to push boards, Ive already been paid as a consultant and dont benefit from the sales. (Aside from getting contracted again for whats next,lol)

Just here to answer questions

6 Likes

Are you able to shed some light on durability testing that might have been done?

We are all familiar with how often complex machines like the Baja break, what are the factors of the endeavor that make it less prone to breakage

3 Likes

god dammit don’t get me all ban happy like that… you know i love me a bantastic time… people always engaging in shebanigans.

9 Likes

Can always ceremonially re ban Jeff :man_shrugging:

9 Likes
1 Like

that mofo really get over 70km?