PROPEL All-Terrain Off-Road Electric Skateboards

@Fosterqc is an imposter! :rofl:

2 Likes

Alright who has a discount code? Video link that has one is also acceptable.

1 Like

if non of the reviews I linked have a code then they do not offer discounts. Maybe once they stop doing preorder batches then they will have discounts.

My friend used SCOTTD about a week ago and it worked.

BTW When are they gonna sell the endeavor without battery/remote/esc like the X4s? Seems like they’d probably sell if they kept them under $600-$700

2 Likes

here is clearer pic of endeavor suspension
@DavidF

5 Likes

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/3000W-high-performance-board-remote-control_1600346310338.html?spm=a2700.details.0.0.6d5b710cKPh75k&fbclid=IwAR3T6OfkM0uI0MDr78YC-bSfM6AvhJJKeRm00Nb6s07daAifycAq3JFLr2w
well Propel is selling the spare parts so I am not so interested in non-branded ones.

1 Like

@DavidF maybe I take back my statement that the Endeavor can’t turn sharp

@Russ you got a spec for the turning diameter ?

1 Like

damn interesting concept. but hand on heart, that is cheaper pressure casting? looks a little fragile

1 Like

3 Likes
1 Like

Wait…huh?
Is he saying that this board is great because you can ride it hard enough to break it? Or is there some sarcasm here that’s flying right over my head? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think they mean the replacing the part is ruining the experience otherwise grr8.

Also realizing its limits is less fun than not knowing what it takes to go over them.

1 Like

I’m kinda glad I canceled my Propel order. I realize that I only have part of the information as no one really shows what they went over to do so but there is a fair amount of broken parts in the Facebook group. It appears to be a board where fixing and replacing parts is a part of the experience.

It’s just like the Bajaboard, except I think the propel is easier to service, by outside appearance anyways.

That’s how it’s always going to be with boards that have independent suspension

1 Like

I wouldn’t say there’s many, especially for the kind of board it is. I’m surprised it’s not more to be honest. And it’s good that the propel admins are not deleting this posts, and it seems like they’re fast shipping parts whenever something happens.

I have a x4s right now that’s doing fine, but I have no worries that if something were to happen on this complex board, they’d be there for me.

3 Likes

So far I feel they have a solid price point and good product. I’m hoping things stay the same way as I would love to own their product someday. My concerns were of them surviving as a business.

2 Likes

Given they have the “larger” Ecomobl behind the mfg I don’t see that happening. Not exactly taking pre orders before the factory is set up I mean.

Widened hubs

6 Likes