PROPEL All-Terrain Off-Road Electric Skateboards

2 Likes

already know the price, the specs, and what it can do
too many praises and review
tho wanna see dissection video

1 Like

Would be neat to see someone disassemble it

I want one lol they’re cool

There’s not much too them really, most of the stuff you see from the outside is the stuff to see on the X4S

1 Like

Well the Endeavor is quite different, no?

X4s is like bajaboard, the endeavor seems more unique. I think it would be interesting to see how they routed their power, how the battery is built and stored, etc

We m supposed to be getting an endeavor so I’ll do it. I thought you were referring to the X4S

2 Likes

Oh nice! I’m not sure what soketsu was talking about but I was talking about the endeavor

1 Like

it’s a 12s

1 Like

I only worry about parts durability
But for now this board looks like a game changer

1 Like

I didn’t shoot the video, but I measured the turning diameter of the turn.
When turning while standing, the diameter is about 10m. This is about the same as a general passenger car.
It was about 8m on the grab deck.

1 Like

After purchasing, after running for a while, the front wheel bearings started to make strange noises according to the speed.
I replaced the bearing with 6001LLB.

The charger broke after 4-5 uses.
Now I’m charging by disconnecting the XLR plug and converting it to a DC plug.

That’s all I can report now. There is no problem so far when using FSESC4.20 with 12s, Batt.MAX40A.

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and look forward to the delivery of my Endeavor S propel.
I am thinking in the future to modify it by changing the ESC and adding a battery.
I would like to couple the existing battery to a second identical one, but I cannot know that it is the one delivered with the indication 12S3P 666Wh.
I would also like to know if there is room for a second.
Knowing that I would like to start the 2 batteries at the same time.
If someone can take pictures of the frame with the interior and dimensions that would be great.
thank you

1 Like

I don’t think anyone on here has an endeavor S but once someone does they’d probably be willing.

lmao the actual cord broke?

busted bearing and busted cords so early in the game…
did they go dumpster diving for parts?

A plosive sound was heard from the charger body. The cable and plug are fine, so I cut the cable and plugged it into another 12-second charger.

1 Like

If the S and Pro frames (enclosures) are the same, you can probably increase the number of cells up to 12s6p.
If you move the remote control antenna to a position that does not interfere with the battery, 12s7p may be possible.
I also considered buying an S and modifying it, but I bought a Pro because it was a hassle.
The dimensions of the Pro 12s 5p battery are approximately 510mm * 107mm * 47mm.

5 Likes

This is a broken YZ POWER charger. The fuse is not blown. I’ll throw it away soon.
Maybe I was just out of luck.

1 Like

Hm weird yeah we typically recommend YZPower for chargers, so they have the right idea

Maybe you just got a bad one, unlucky. I have four and no problems with them

3 Likes

The propel team has been pretty active responding to questions on Facebook and this has been addressed several times. The S and Pro have the same enclosure, put the pro had a larger recess in the deck to allow for more battery room. You’re going to have more trouble attempting to upgrade an S model.

3 Likes

@LEE

How is the suspension / truck system holding up so far?

What kind of riding have you been doing and how many miles?

I pre-ordered the S model, primarily for the suspension + integrated belt drive system, with the intention of replacing the ESC.

Once I get a good look at it, I will also pursue a larger battery, custom enclosure, and a custom board.

4 Likes