PROPEL All-Terrain Off-Road Electric Skateboards

Not enough close-up shots on the suspension-steering mechanism! Wanna copy the system or fabricate something similar for my next diy.

1 Like

you would make it on the Matrix II baseplate as a staring design right? That is what I would do.

2 Likes

Group buy on one to part out? LOL

3 Likes

I said earlier how the suspension base and deck are combined and tightly integrated so idk how you think that would work.

Cheap enough to buy yourself too

3 Likes

every deck i have is hard to work with i am a stubborn fool.

Also was kidding xD been slowly acquiring a private list of deck cloners >.>

The suspensions really cool though, the whole thing is. And they’re relatively local to me… Honestly ill probably end up grabbing one eventually.

1 Like

Sure, I just put in a request to the office for a specific document to share, they’ll get it to me tomorrow and I’ll come back and share the info.

1 Like

Yes,lol
What we did at Propel, in an effort to be fully transparent and not just post the very max a light guy can go on flat terrain,…going slow,…We want to do things differently,…we show the actual combined results of rides on real terrain by 2 different size people. If you put a 125 lb guy on it and send him on flat terrain going 10 miles an hour, you’ll get more than 70km.
So if you go look at the specs on the site, you’ll see that there are 2 weights listed
65kg rider-71km
100kg rider-50km

2 Likes

Yes, one of the things we are focusing on at Propel is full transparency. Our ranges are performed by 2 different riders, riding on multiple terrains, for multiple charges and then the rides are averaged for each weight rider allowing us to be a little more reality based with our stats instead of just posting the biggest number we could make. We could have easily put a 100lb rider on it and send them riding at 10mph on flat ground and come up with an even higher top range but its not realistic for the riders, we feel like its cheating.
our stats are listed as such
65kg rider-71km
100kg rider-54km

3 Likes

they sold out the first batch on presales. fuckin nice!

1 Like

I think they’re on their 3rd batch

I meant specifically the first batch of endeavors. They had to add a disclaimer saying that while they’re still doing the pre-sale deal, if you order now, it will ship a couple weeks later.

Hey Russ, do you know if they have 170kv or 190 kv motors?

This thread dead?

1 Like

Not till i am

3 Likes

Looks rad… Chuck that 25r pack and stick a 12s4p P42A in there and you’d have yourself a winner winner :chicken: dinner

1 Like

I have a 12s4p P24a, It’s fast as fuk, but only gets 18 miles. that’s why i’m buying another board. Where did you see that it’s a 25r? I may be mistaken, but i don’t think a 12s5p of 25r will get you 1110 AH

1 Like

The battery of ENDEAVOR Pro is probably Samsung 50G, 12s5p, 1080Wh.

6 Likes

I connected the metr Pro to the ENDEAVOR Pro and attached the Shred Lights mount. This is a very good complete esk8.
The default battery current is 99A. This is so powerful that I rewrote it to 40A. 40A was enough. However, these actions will not be covered by the warranty.
Antennas are installed in the latest lots. Thanks to this, the remote control communication is stable even though it is a carbon deck.

4 Likes

Two images taken at the same timing after running 35km, remote control and metr.
I think the battery level display on the remote control is a little overrated.
However, 3.75V per cell at 35km. This is a pretty good result.
70km wouldn’t be a hype. It seems to be a fairly realistic distance. Of course, it depends on your weight and environment.

3 Likes

You are correct, Sir. I quickly looked at the specs while I was out and about and mistook the 25ah for an indication that the pack is constructed from those cells.

@LEE the 50E or G is likely the cell noting the capacity of the pack. It doesn’t make any sense for the default batt current to be 99 amps tho. At that discharge current your pack would be dramatically reduced in terms of cycle life. Those are 10 amp cells.

5 Likes