so where to start, this is gonna be an ongoing thread on the current progress of this project.
it started when the ‘first’ images and videos of @NoWind psycho frame came out.
so i actually had a good bit of the project lying around, i have a good few ammo cans lying around, and what you know i had the fat 50 cal perfect for the battery box. it had some dents and a hole in the bottom. hammer, anvil, welder made it watertight again.
chassis is made from 5/8" steel tube (same stuff as my trucks) and picked up some second hand snowboard binding for cheap
thats what i took the inspiration from, he had only posted a couple videos at the time and i went full detective.
i recon i will go thru at least 5 versions of most of the parts
i’ve got ideas beyond any sane person XD, i build not for any reason other then why not. i’m limited by my lack of CAD CAM skills (all plans and designs are draw out on paper) and the ability of my hands. as for the Urethane, the truck bushings are gonna be nearly the size of some street wheels.
that could be possible with the use of portal axles to gain clearance over the axle bearings