The Ultimate esk8 calculator - with Force in Newtons

To burn rubber :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This just in, AVS will treat the back straight of the speedway with TrackBite adhesive to let our lightest rider get on the iron giant and yeet a 4g pull into fucking orbit

4 Likes

Becuz mor = merry

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions - agree these make sense, and I have updated the calc for both of them.

2 Likes

@Heathlewis I stuck your board numbers in the calculator. Good balance of force and top speed.

I assumed you are pushing that Ubox 100/100 to the max, but let me know if I set amps too high.

3 Likes

Have you seen @Pickled_Monkey 's Iron Giant though? There is nothing within reason going on in this build and I feel like 2kN force is very appropriate :rofl:

8 Likes

I just think it would be funny to have a fake award on here for the worst functional, safe, and reliable build :rofl:

If I wanted a dick measuring contest then I would make my board so bad that it barely worked, but that is clearly not my goal since I do use my board every other day or around that often to get around.

In a real dick measuring contest I would win easily

2 Likes

Should that be Avg. instead of Ave.?

1 Like

Yep :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Allow me to introduce you:

3 Likes

technically it’s 22s running about 90A battery

1 Like

Sweet. Thanks heaps!

2 Likes

What ESC is 22s and 210 motor amps?

given that I said “waiting on” I assumed you guys might have guessed that it’s not out yet…

1 Like

This board doesn’t fully exist yet, all I’m waiting on is the ESC… and the motors… the drivetrain… wheels… battery…

So theoretically with this build in one hand and my trusty water bottle in the other, I should be able to create a perpetual motion machine capable of achieving low earth orbit. Nice.

10 Likes

@Shadowfax

maybe another sheet/tab for planned builds

2 Likes

I like that idea.

It would be nice to keep the sheet clean so that we can pull data to chart out of it, without scrubbing out builds that are pie in the sky, fantasy land, vaporware .

Edit - Ok, there is a second tab with vaporware/fantasy label. Have fun in there.

Now that my current dream build is basically a reality - here’s another fantasy of mine:

6 Likes

Not too bad

The range estimation is decent, definitely a bit high if I’m flinging it tho

3 Likes

I noticed this as well, my 12s8p would struggle to get the calculated 38 miles with the way I ride.

Hmmmm I wish this was an online excel sheet instead of a google doc :confused:

1 Like