Problem with Slick Revolution/iWonder Cloud Wheels (SERIOUS)

Good. It didn’t read that way, as the replies from both me and the mobster show.

1 Like

Fixed original post. Thought it was obvious :joy:

Of course SR won’t admit that cos they "developed" the wheels themselves LOL

1 Like

It wasn’t. :joy:

1 Like

Three of four show these cracks:

I just contacted the seller on aliexpress (Flipsky), lets see what they tell me :slight_smile: I don’t need these right away, they were for a future project with the secret MOV-E prototype which I don’t have yet :smiley:

7 Likes

Those look brand new. Were they cracked out of the box?

2 Likes

They’re just assembled, never driven. I’m not sure if it happened during assembly but I’m using their provided bearings, also didn’t force anything.

3 Likes

Yours might just be parting lines. A bit hard to tell from the the pics…

They’re not straight, really look like cracks. One even goes through the whole spoke to the inner side.

3 Likes

Bummer

clown wheels

8 Likes

This is going…

1 Like

Contact iWonder directly and just provide them with the aliexpress receipt. Faster response and ask for the new upgraded core. They ship UPS from china instead of the usual channels. A bit faster.

1 Like

Thanks, tried that a minute ago, now I’ll wait and see what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Visnu. Long time no hear. We use to chat all the time in the electric skateboard builders L3-x threads. What are you riding these days?

Hey Paul,
meet Grünstern and Blutstern :wink: I’m in the process of building a board for our local DHL courier with the Landwheel hubs :smiley:

Is he gonna do deliveries with them? Are your L3-x batteries still working or are you substituting? You should join the Revel Kit thread.
We can chat there where everyone is happy. Instead of here where everyone is sad. :sob:

1 Like

lol, no thanks, I just use the hubs, nothing else. I’m used to at least 10s4p :smiley:

Shameless recruiting for your private sanctorium.

3 Likes

Yikes yikes yikes

1 Like