Problem with Slick Revolution/iWonder Cloud Wheels (SERIOUS)

Oh 'Cmonnn Bro cut me some slack here. You are not like these California liberal pussies with their political correctness and everything said is always racist, insulting, disrespectful and all sorts of shit, aren’t you?

3 Likes

Nah but overly dramatic people that blows shit out of proportion is not my cup of tea.

Overly dramatic? $120 per blown set? and with the potential to lose your life for that cause? Your optics are definitely different than mine :roll_eyes: thats for suh.

Seen is believing. Believe… is H-A-P-P-E-N-I-N-G-!

Are you sawyer? Do you know the history of that guy? I need to know if you know what that guy posts before I continue.

Edit: if you are sawyer, you’re fkin stupid btw. Go get chased by some more cars.

Cannot upload his FB vid there. But here the link…

Don’t live in denial Bro.

Removed.

Are you sawyer? Do you know the history of that guy? I need to know if you know what that guy posts before I continue.

Edit: if you are sawyer, you’re fkin stupid btw. Go get chased by some more cars.

No, I’m not. What seems to be the boggle? Explain? If there is smthng I don’t know, illustrate.

That was posted this morning in FB (??)

1 Like

I see a lot more people crashing because of blown tires than foamies still… So by that logic nobody should be running pneumatics… and yet… poof.

1 Like

All he does is shitpost on every single brand. You will not find any brand he has not talked shit on and made a drama out of. At this point it’s just background noise what he posts.

He white knights everything and it’s kinda gay.

Ok, didn’t know that. Know nothing about the guy.

He’s also in California and kind of like this. Ask him about eating cows. Remember the name. Next time something comes up, see what he posts.

1 Like

Whelp, this is my last ride on these bad bois. Checked for cracks when this whole thing started, and I didnt have any (that I could see). Went to rotate my wheels today to get more even wear on them, and found cracks on my drive wheel. Cracks appeared to propagate from where the pulley engages, but go all the way through.

I don’t value my life and I had a group ride to get to, so I went ahead and swapped my rear drive wheel with my rear unpowered wheel and went for a 15 mile ride. Came back and the wheel (which was previously my drive wheel) was like this.

Relevant info:
Single motor metroboard
Press fit Metroboard genuine ABEC style pulley
Had the wheels on this board 4 months, and have put much less than 200 miles on them.

Guess im going back to the 107’s.

4 Likes

IWonder and slickrevolution wheel is same. Is not clone wheel :man_facepalming:

IWonder make all slick revolution board also…

3 Likes

Email em and ask for a new set and sell em (the new set) after. No point to throw em away yet

Going to message them about this, but im definitely not going to sell these. They are going in the trash once im done with them.

1 Like

can I haz them then? pay ya shipping lol

1 Like

Good on you. I wouldn’t do that, either.

2 Likes

Not awful!

2 Likes

I meant sell the new set that they sent him after he gets it warrantied lol

dam how shady do you think I am lol

Uh huh. It looks… umm… unique.

2 Likes