12960 watt peak

Milf Hunter
20s3p P42A (90 battery amps total)
Spintend Ubox (95 phase amps each side)
Skyart 6485 125 kv
Boardnamics 3.95 gear ratio on 8-9 inch tires
6480 watt peak

3 Likes

Jesus, up to 77wh/mi with the smaller wheels lol.

Hit my first current cut on any build I’ve ever made using VESC, stayed on problem but hit my shin on the board, nothing too bad. Power resumed quickly. I didn’t push it too hard after that.

Was looking into seeing if I could pull off 130A on 190KV FS 6384 motors, but then I saw this. Guess I got my answer.

RaceBro

2WD
175KV Reachers, 6495
5.2 BN straight cuts
208mm diameter 80mm flat contact patch CST slicks
21S4P P42A
Makerx D100S with external heatsink
Haero Bro deck with F5 bindings and heelstraps
Tito Duality trucks in two weeks hopefully, until then BN310

200A motor current per motor (400A total)
90A battery current per motor (180A total)

The most I managed to pull so far is 162A (21S) with ~12V sag, about 11.9kW. About 13kW theoretical max after sag.

Acceleration: 7/10
(in G force :grin:)
Also 7/10 subjectively, it’s no good if it’s physically possible to full throttle it and I can do that no problem. :laughing:

Calculated top end 64mph before voltage sag - probably 57ish in the real world. I haven’t gone over 35 on it yet though. I’m more about feeling the Gs than top end.

Gonna become 4WD eventually mainly for the braking grip, and smaller wheels and / or higher ratio also on the table but probably completely unnecessary. Aiming for sub 1 sec 0-20 mph

1 Like

Stretch those 8x3’s man, you’ll love the way they feel.

3 Likes

It’s still the 9x3.5s actually but they measure more like 8.3" / 208mm height because I only have 1 bar / 15psi in them. They feel awesome with so low pressure. I’ll stretch them an extra 10mm though when I put the double angular bearings in. Maybe an extra 20mm even if I can find M4x100 screws somewhere

In the current weather they slip about 1G cornering though and they don’t heat up basically at all. I am hoping it will get better as the weather heats up or when I finish my tire warmer project

1 Like

No I know those are the 9’s, I’m just saying, get a set of the 8’s and you’ll like em.

1 Like

Hmm I guess I’ll give them a try eventually but I want to wear this set out first. As far the absolute grip is concerned, do you think the 8s or the 9s are better? My theory at the moment is assuming both surface temperatures are the same the 9s should do better, but I struggle so much with heating them up, that maybe the 8s might actually come out on top for now? But if I finish the tire warmer project that would probably make the 9s the king. I also really really like the stiff sidewall, and that would be gone on the 8s.

1 Like

They’re gonna be pretty similar everything else constant. One thing I will say is they are quite a bit softer compound which makes them hook up and warm up easier.

2 Likes