This Swol Moon Guy’s Stupid Builds

Instead of a new build thread I just want to add to this one, here’s a couple shots of what’s to come.

3 Likes

Awww yeah, good choice. Going to run everything bottom mounted this time around?

1 Like

@zero_ads Yessir, the box on top would’ve been too big😳

Was curious if you might try an esc box on top and all battery down low.

1 Like

You’re very close but I have a triple stack enclosure goin.

Okie Dok. Time to unveil what a lot y’all have already been seeing. This is my big fast af boi. I’ve decided to name it Dream Chaser because of several factors.

Anyways, it will be boasting a 20s6p with P42A cells and controlled by twin tronic 250’s. I plan to throw at least a front binding on if not both. It has @Skyart 135 kv 7490 motors and rocks a 9:40 (4.4) gear ratio. The wheel sets are both 200-215 mm (8-8.5 in). The drivetrain is all from @3DServisas and is the finality setup anodized in blue. The deck and enclosure are both from @tomiboi and are very big and wide for my fat ass. I’m planning on running as much power as possible through this system for esk8 con. At the time of posting this, it is programmed and almost ready for its maiden voyage but I still need to finish up a couple things.

Specs:
20s6p P42A (180amps battery total)
Tronic 250’s (250 motor amps each side)
Skyart 7490 135 kv
Finality 4.4 gear ratio on 8-8.5 in tires

Lmk what y’all think so far!

8 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Hot dawg man…the sound that thing makes :flushed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Yeah, it sounds like a jet engine. You knew that though since you’re basically the godfather of this build.:joy:

1 Like

Niiice sounds sick. Daaamn nice build, sounds like it’s about to be a lot of fun. You plan to take it for a spin before Esk8con?

Now you’ve got my interest.

Although is this the final height of the triple stack? it seems kind of low to be a triple :thinking: Maybe the photo just makes it look smaller than it actually is though

This was while I had it open and the spacer wasn’t in place yet, they other pictures show the spacer better

1 Like

If the weather permits, this is what my mountain looks like that’s less than 30 mins away.

1 Like

8 Likes

Holy torque. This deathtrap has peaked my interest.

4 Likes

I can’t remember do you have metr in that set up? Would be cool to see how many amps were pulled during that little trick

3 Likes

8 Likes

Holy crap lmao

U gotta let me try this at esk8con

3 Likes

It would only be fair Secret Santa!

1 Like