[Poll] EU/Global Group Buy Interest

You should just offer them in your store though. Waiting months on shipping from China isn’t the best. What you could do a group buy for though, is to ask Daly to make a small form factor 12s BMS. They have a pretty small 10s version, I bet lots of people would love to have that for 12s as well.

3 Likes

I have some on hand, but they were originally going in the store but then I needed them for my own projects :wink:

I can stock them at some point though. I am still missing loads of items, just had to spend $500 on bearings just to hit the MOQ. But they’re oil slicked

3 Likes

What is wrong with the miniFOC? (Besides the need for an extra capacitor).

To me they have been amazing in FOC. 950km and counting :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It might be the SV6 That has FOC issues. The mini FOC also can’t really run very high amps for the price.

Yeah I had serious issues with FOC on the SV6, it was basically unusable. There have been several complaints about other models too.

Just throwing it out there, but how about a global group buy for this:
https://diyonewheel.com/products/balance-pro-6-6-motor-controller-esc-based-on-vesc6-6-60v150a
:smile::smile::smile:

Edit: Balance Pro 6.6+ Discussion

2 Likes

Maybe davega if @janpom is interested

Can’t do a GB now. Maybe once I have managed to catch up with my (long) order list.

1 Like

Ah ok cool

cloudwheels?

2 Likes

I think cloudwheels or Maytech remotes + ESC. I think probably the maytech stuff, but maybe cloudwheels. My factory connect already gave me the new price sheet and things. The only tough part is shipping the cloudwheels, because they’re so large and heavy the US shipping is $25 (Ironically, this is about the same as it costs to ship domestically in the US…) whereas the maytech ESC have no problem going via royal mail for $8.

2 Likes

This would be nice - I still wanna try them haha

I feel like I don’t ride hard enough to break them like some others have, on the new discovery core anyway

3 Likes

Maytech makes that Super FOC 6.8 that I have read positive things about. Was @mmaner running those? Does anyone have direct experience with this ESC?

I have 2 that I run with a 12s8p on matrix 2 trucks, 7 in wheels with a Puck remote. I’ve had zero issues, others have had issues with uart remotes.

2 Likes

Hi, how big sales you have on chargers? I want for 10S, maybe 15A?

You want a 15A charger? that’s insane, what size battery are you running. You need massive balance wires for that too :I

Chargers probably won’t happen as I already got loads of them, especially 15A that requires like a massive 15P battery

1 Like

10P

Make sure you use a fat battery port. GX-16 might be required, the cheaper options are still like $100 though.

1 Like

Okay, I will take yzpower 10A 36V

Stormcores ? :penguin: