[Poll] EU/Global Group Buy Interest

offer them web design services too while you are at it

1 Like

New model is out no more screws on outside the cans are 5mm larger and look like thermistor is now standard.

Looks like the screws are in the base of the motor (side facing the kingpin). Not sure if that’s better or not. Hopefully wouldn’t unscrew though!

I’ll restart the poll with new options, we’ll do the GB soon.
@Ace the SK3s are there too

4 Likes

If we can get a good GB price on the new Boundmotor model, I’m 100% on board.

@anubis if you are interested in running this one please do

all relevant info is in the thread and i have confirmed the price and evrything with flipsky

Anyone got any ideas for the next one?

3 Likes

Lights? GPS modules?

The new maytech remote looks nice, there was kind of a GB for the US, and the shipping was a bit too high for 1 remote, perhaps we can get a nice price on a GB ?

1 Like

hummie decks if you discuss with him
he is open to doing a gb for a really good price
chatted with him before

1 Like

Lights, 10-12s chargers

pre-welded battery p groups. I’d pay roughly £16 for just the welds on a 4p 30q. Fogstar has them for £2.02+tax last i bought

pneumatics, spare inner tubes (currently dickyho has better prices than the entire ebay on them. £7-8 vs ~£2.50)

daly bms (i teared a 12s down, it’s 16s with the end p-groups shorted. Might work in any setup) it’s $11 last i checked

Some drop through deck+enclosure that easily fits 12s4p+

Dkp trucks with complete motor mounts

2 Likes

I am already practically the EU distro for hummie decks. We just did a joint order, so I’ll have them coming directly to me from the factory. Its already placed though, otherwise I’d make it a GB

1 Like

yeah but you havent had them in stock for quite a bit
also when talking to hummie the prices he offered seemed a little cheaper then yours

Pneumatics maybe. P groups are impossible to ship easily, daly bms there isn’t really a discount so generally you’re better off going direct, lights I have access to shredlights but the MOQ is 1 so there isn’t some insane discount or anything its just b2b.

1 Like

I’m not going to be selling them at GB price in my store :sweat_smile: The order is literally already placed. They’re like halfway through production.
Also the price is likely to come down to be closer to the US price, but it will still be a little higher, our import tax is over double theirs and I’m not a charity.

6 Likes

yeah i get you
dont worry the stuff you do is awesome
was just pointing out why a gb could still be up for grabs

1 Like

Maker-X ESC’s?

2 Likes

If we did ESCs it would be really easy to make it a global group buy. But I don’t know that there are any good ones out rn. The miniFOC doesn’t run well in FOC, and I don’t know if the sv6 has had its issues sorted.

Theres also maytech and flipsky both of which have had some issues AFAIK

oh no i’ve woken @glyphiks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 Likes

If they have had their foc issues sorted, the sv6 would be awesome. But there hasn’t been any indication that new products would be fixed :expressionless:

Smart BMS could be a sweet GB… flexi maybe?

3 Likes

the SV6 if community approved would be :ok_hand:
(p.s what are the flaws of the V6?)

1 Like