Plutonium Slayer - 4WD TBDDxL 60kv|18s5p P42a| Dual Stormcore 100D

Title maybe a bit overstepping, but dang you guys this thing is a machiiiiine! Like none I have ever ridden

Here is the parts list

Landyachtz evo 40
Eboosted Double stack 21700 enclosure
Some cheap Amazon carbon fiber vinyl
4wd TB Direct Drive (limited edition Extra Large)
Dual Stormcore 60D
Skyart 12s8p Molicel P42a
Giant 20amp charge port
TB AT and AT adapters for direct drives
MadFury Adjustable Base Plates

Here are some picture

Like most of my builds I started with seeing how much battery I could get into that enclosure…turns out it was quite a bit! 12s8p…and looked like just enough room for some Stormcores

So I built the pack, decided on 1 pieces or #10 for series connections…supposedly that’s good for 240amps…lol will be hard to pull that much even on 4wd.

Evo decks seem to be in high demand, couldn’t find one. Thanks to @Brently tho, sold me he used deck. Above is the pick of the cheap vinyl botch job i did on it. Came out okish

The rest is all assembly and programming, with these Torqueboards direct drives, assembley couldn’t be easier, litteraly took less then 5 minutes lol! Just slide motor onto hanger, add wheel, tighten wheel nut…done. so painless!!! Highly recomend.

Davega because I had one…and I love it! Deffienlty a must for anything that you plan on sinking money into.
Here is a few more pics and a bad video

Did 40 on its maiden voyage, since then I bumped the settings to
100/-60 motor
100/-40 battery
This is per stormcore.

The amount of torgue and how fast it gets to 40 is mind blowing :exploding_head: i have never felt this kind of acceleration. Absolutely thrilled with its performance! Soooo insane!
Working through a few Stormcore 4wd issues. Had to reprogram a few times today, but the Lacroix individuals have been very helpful, hoping everything will be smooth sailing from now on. Will post more ride logs and hopefully better videos soon

Thanks yall! Stay safe out there.

71 Likes

this is just fukking

EVIL

I approve of your science!!!

looks like a great fukking board… well done brother… you’ve merged art and science

8 Likes

It is indeed great science! Inam just kinda shocked still with the performance…i mean this thing reeeealy moves. Really curious about 14s on these dds now lol

2 Likes

This is cute, I buy a board off you wrap it and plan for 4wd, you buy a deck off me wrap it and make it 4wd… In the same week. Awesome stuff man :nerd_face:

11 Likes

Lol, worked out really well! Been sitting on these drives for months, glad you gave me a good deal on that deck! Thanks again bro!

4 Likes

I’m just happy that see it go fast :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

You look like you’re going like 10mph, when I’m going 30 I feel like I’m going 95

Is it really just that stable?

3 Likes

Its on rails bro, I kid you not, super stable, no wobbles at all, and i am riding stock green TB bushing on the front, i think they are 90a i weigh 190lbs

4 Likes

I really don’t like the title, has nothing to do with Slayer. :expressionless:

10 Likes

But… There’s a slayer graphic on the deck right?

2 Likes

I’d be willing to bet the connection is lost. Prove me wrong Artem.

4 Likes

“PLUTONIUM SLAYER”
Oh no you didn’t! @mackann pls cancel his order :rofl:
Moving on. Damn brother. She looks sweet :heart_eyes:
Love your griptape job combined with red cf vinyl

Looking forward to that sale thread :grin:

7 Likes

Slayer: Noun

oR

slayer: verb (used with object), slew or slayed(especially for def. 4); slain;slay·ing.

1. to kill by violence.
  2. To destroy, extinguish

:joy::call_me_hand::penguin:

3 Likes

@ahrav I miss my evo :cry:

2 Likes

I like that. Pack looks clean :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know you do puto… u did this to yourself :man_shrugging::eyes: I tried to tell you.

pero tu no escuchas😪

3 Likes

Holy shit. Since when do you speak Mexican? :rofl:
Nice job maricon :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Since I grew up around em cabrõn.

¿Sabes qué?
ni siquiera empieces

It’s okay tho I got motors :eyes: I got em all… :smirk:

3 Likes

Yup. You guys are dicks :unamused:
Whatevs mang. I didn’t need them anyway