[WTS] [USA-CA] MetroboardX

Sold in 4 hours lol. But to be fair I was selling for 500-600 less than retail. I’ve seen people trying to get top dollar for used evos

3 Likes

This evo shits on this prebuilt in every which way. I don’t get it. But hey. Congrats on sale

1 Like

fucking mind boggling

1 Like

In fairness I just saw that ahrav is asking 2400. For some reason I thought he was asking 1400

3 Likes

Ok but even still 300 extra for that beast? That thing outclasses a metroboard in every category imaginable

This is what marketing buys you :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Metroboard has very little if any marketing to my knowledge.

3 Likes

Eh, call it “brand recognition” then. Either way, they have lots more than the fast penguin does.

3 Likes

Difference is metroboard is well designed board that is not just available parts put together. It was engineered to work and just ride and not tinker. Just look at the design.

This is really weird yall…I can’t believe this sold before Ahravs 50mph beast

1 Like

Dooooood it’s because mine wasn’t well designed :sleepy: faaaaaak

Time to take a design class.

BRB
:penguin:

9 Likes

A well built DIY made by an experienced builder like @ahrav is going to be just as reliable as a production board.

Keep in mind that Metroboards are assembled by hand in a small workshop in Camas washington. Ive actually been there, toured their shop, and met their builders. Cool guys, but not NASA. They can make the same mistakes a DIY builder can, same with any esk8 manufacturer.

6 Likes

Dude this is nuts!! I DESIGNED IT!!!

3 Likes

That’s exactly what it.is. metro board “just works” and custom boards have the fear of being diy

2 Likes

Right faaak me. You go take the class wtf :eyes::upside_down_face:

EDIT: on second thot nooo do battery :joy: I’ll take class and give you the spark notes

3 Likes

designed! No tinkering! Just riiiiiide :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol. No offense @ahrav your is a great build too.

3 Likes

Congrats with the sale!

1 Like

I am. Very very offenseddddd how could you do this :sleepy: :eyes:

I kiiiiiiiddd. Thank u gud sir :turkey:

2 Likes