[WTS] [USA-CA] MetroboardX

I bought a MetroboardX thinking I would ride it often and finding that just doesn’t fit my lifestyle. This board has maybe 5-10 miles on it. Comes with both street and AT wheels, but AT are currently installed. I’m located in Pasadena and only looking for local sales, no shipping. Willing to meet up within a couple hours radius. Asking $2100 firm. Brand new for street and AT wheels is $2600+

1 Like

Pictures?

1 Like

Pictures are a requirement before the post gets locked for the for sale sections

4 Likes

This is the one from Facebook I think.

Could he post his link here?

No, the pictures are required to be in the thread, no links.

1 Like

Sorry was doing this from my phone and didn’t know how to post a pic. I’ll work on ot

1 Like

4 Likes

Only one I have on my phone. Can take more once I’m off work

1 Like

Did someone say part out? I’ll take lights and belt tensioners

GLWS!

1 Like

SOLD

3 Likes

we live in a world where this sells in a day, and a 4wd evo for 2/3 the price stays around for days. smh

5 Likes

Sold in 4 hours lol. But to be fair I was selling for 500-600 less than retail. I’ve seen people trying to get top dollar for used evos

3 Likes

This evo shits on this prebuilt in every which way. I don’t get it. But hey. Congrats on sale

1 Like

fucking mind boggling

1 Like

In fairness I just saw that ahrav is asking 2400. For some reason I thought he was asking 1400

3 Likes

Ok but even still 300 extra for that beast? That thing outclasses a metroboard in every category imaginable

This is what marketing buys you :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Metroboard has very little if any marketing to my knowledge.

3 Likes

Eh, call it “brand recognition” then. Either way, they have lots more than the fast penguin does.

3 Likes