PARTS AVAILABLE - 4rd GB Hammock_Adjustable Baseplates- SR RKP, and Standard RKP Trucks (also TB Direct Drive compatible)

Well you also have to include packaging. So more 6 completes (12 hammocks in 6 packs of 2 each)

1 Like

@Jimmymagix @jack.luis sorry guys forgot to give you a notice about it. In this round SR RKP will be available. In case still looking for the SR baseplates info in the first post. Probably I will change the model to accomodate 0 degree angle since it seems more useful for some. I will post the model in a bit. I am on a trip for few days :blush:

1 Like

Signed up! Thanks for making this happen!

2 Likes

My pleasure :blush: Thanks man

2 Likes

ok new model for SR RKP that allows to 0 degree. Updated the first post. I mange to add 6mm only at the tail of the adapter, so that it stays compact. I will print a test model in few day, but all the measurments are the same, just added what needed to reach 0 degree.
So now you subscribe for the 0 degree version. We will make this one only, since is really similar to the previous one, but with added feature :blush:

6 Likes

I was checking who signed for them. You did twice for the same parts. I guess I can eliminate one. I 2 reservation for baseplates 2 units + Standard RKP 2 units. Matte Black.

1 Like

Yes sorry just one set thanks :blush:

1 Like

No problem. :wink:

2 Likes

I lost a nut off one of the two bolts keeping the adapter onto the baseplate I guess I didn’t do it after shakedown testing, use loctite peoples.

But two bolt design FTW

From the second batch I send them with nylon lock nut so it should avoid that problem. Anyway is just a m5 nut nothing special, you can easy replace it and better with a nylon lock one. In my case I never lost one.
Plus as you said you have 2 bolts and in some position you can add a 3rd one. It should bring you home easy :blush:

1 Like

Ok just confirmed that the nut pocket is feasible for the SR RKP. So we are going to make the compact 0 degree version., instead of the 20 degree one. Will close official number end of next week. Anyway it’s already happening. Thanks guys :wink:

6 Likes

Ok tested the last version for the SR RKP. All good. Now 0 degree is possible. I will create the GB pm group tomorrow and start collecting funding :wink:

5 Likes

Just to be sure everyone sees it before the end. Few days left. Waiting last trasnfers and then production starts.
Thanks everyone. Let’s bring home another piece to the Hammock collection :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Order placed for Kahua hanger setups.

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks. Will add you in the pm GB.

Just little update. Parts are almost all machined. Then anodising and they are done!
Credits to @Skyart who tried the Standard RKP with TB direct drive and they fit just fine. I have been told baseplate was different but apparently they share standard Caliber II, randal baseplates. So really sorry to all I said they won’t work with TB direct drive. Apparently Hammock Standard RKP does fit TB DD. :sweat_smile:
Here the picture that showed me the light!

14 Likes

Thats funny I was just about to ask that question

2 Likes

yeh I just got to know it as well. I always said no before, never had a TB DD on hands to try it out.

2 Likes

Great news!

2 Likes

Yeh it is!

2 Likes