Ownboard Zeus Discussion

Around £20 to ship

yeah, but he would have to ship it back so double the cost

1 Like

Well that’s nice! That would’ve saved me a bunch of time when I made these…

4 Likes

should be an easy adjustment right? just take off 1.5mm on each prong?

1 Like

ya, very easy. Would for sure want to test fit though. (press fit with a bearing)

48T for the 120 cloudwheel is the perfect sweet spot for the zeus.

4 Likes

Nah horrible old wheels
Don’t need them back

1 Like

@Savage1 PM me your address, I’ll swap wheels off a board and send you a wheel to test…just gotta make sure I get it back :joy: it doesn’t look like they sell just one wheel

@Halbj613 save your money. Old wheels? it’s not their old shattering core version is it? That was dangerous

4 Likes

the black core? throw them away, noone wants them :joy:

2 Likes

im getting rid of them
i thought maybe someone wants for some testing purposes or something
if no-one wants them im just gonna bin

1 Like

if they are the black core, throw them away. That was the abec core with inferior plastic. mine cracked and crumbled after only 100 miles of smooth roads. The revised Discovery version is what everyone is selling and using now.

2 Likes

behold, vesterboard actually does :rofl: don’t ask me how i found out

2 Likes

:joy: that price is robbery!

1 Like

indeed

@Savage1 Phil, if no one from US can lend u a set, i can ship u a set, but i don’t have pulley that’s made for cloudwheels, only those abec pulley that fits both core and BN pulley

1 Like

guys ! i ordered those: Motor Drive Gear – Vestarboard

13T instead of 15T (oryginal). I will have them soon and tell you if belt is slepping on it or not. Hope it will fit. It will decrese max speed to ~53 km/h and increase torque a bot. Will see the resoults :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mikenopolis will send one in a few weeks when when I have some time to do it. Thanks though👍🏼

2 Likes

Hey, I feel exactly the same about the Zeus brakes. But also have another issue with it. Mine has almost zero initial torque in mode 1 and 2…I can’t get it rolling on a carpet out of a small road crack…etc…
It’s really strange.

20220128_212936|429x500

Have my ears on standby about that :v:I have a feeling the angle on the 13T in combination with the 44T is a bit much, was looking to find a 14T but no luck…

I think a great combo would be a 13T / 40T / Meepo Cyclone 110mm Wheels.

I read the Meepo Cyclones should be pretty good…a bit harder rubber…

This maybe? Not sure it fits?