[OutRun] - Urban Carver - Custom Flux - 6384 - 12s9p - Finality

https://metr.at/r/5AA0J
On the same distance with a 16s6p of Molicel

If I am reading right it’s 2V @ 60A

oops, yeah.

@Xpress2016 that’s significantly more wattage than you’re pulling.

2 volts is totally fine. I sag 5 volts on my 12s8p tesla pack when I pull 80 battery amps :rofl:
It’s all within spec too.

3 Likes

First longish ride today around 28km - started with a full battery (4.15V - thats my charge limit set in FlexyBMS). 27Wh/km stable, I hit 2 really really steep hills during this ride. At the end, metr shows 50% battery. So I guess range should be in the realm of 45 - 50km. More than enough for me… Still waiting for risers to arrive and then I’ll change the barrel positions, and ride a bit faster, since I dont feel comfortable with this setup it’s too soft.

All in all, I am one really happy human being right now.

Also @rpasichnyk why does average wh/km is different looking it in app and once uploaded to the cloud? Record in app says 27.3 but when i share the link it states 28.5 wh/km, strangely wh/mi is the same on both :thinking: ?

7 Likes

Click on the consumption to change between the consumption with and without regen calculated into there ^^

7 Likes

Zoom zoom! 69 kph is good stuff dude.

4 Likes

Looks great, I haven’t used metr but can someone clarify if the max current 66A is total battery current or per side battery?

It’s total, you can click on this little arrow, and then you can split values so you can see each side / motor values

3 Likes

Oh thanks that’s great, next time someone says they absolutely need their battery to put out 90A continuous I’ll show them this log

1 Like

This helmet would fit this beautiful board so perfectly! Ruroc Atlas 4.0 series. It’s a moto helmet, not the snowboard lineup

9 Likes

I know exactly how you feel :smiling_face_with_tear::people_hugging:

1 Like

OMG this board is amazing. Your commitment to go all out on it, especially the fibre optics is nothing more than remarkable

5 Likes

Approximately 2000km on the road.

5 Likes

that’s not bad at all actually. I’ve seen people do worse

3 Likes

Yeah. I think what helped a lot is that almost 1/3 of that was alongside my kid. So thats a really relaxing ride…

2 Likes

How do you know when you should replace tires?

I usually run them until the steel threads start to show.

2 Likes

I am not sure if this makes sense. But I started to get a LOT more flats recently. Thats the main reason why I’ve switched to the new ones.

2 Likes