[OutRun] - Urban Carver - Custom Flux - 6384 - 12s9p - Finality

Damn dude that’s nuts, do you have negative mass or something?

3 Likes

Finality drive is really specific. I will lose up a bit bearings in the truck. But anyhow it’s getting better over time by itself.

1 Like

I was at 18wh/km before finality, 25 at the begining and after few hundreds km i’m back at 18.
With 13s, 8" road tires and 63100 with 100A batt and motor. But i go easy on gas.
I never had more than 25, your setup eats battery like crazy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I run my tyres also really low pressure. About 2.2 bar while evolve recommends 3.5. I am sure that it would help a bit as well.

Actually I’ll try it tonight if it isn’t freezing outside.

1 Like

So. Same route a bit harder ride. Inflated tyres from 2 to 3 bar. Average went down about 1.5 Wh/km, so it definetly makes a difference.

2 bar

3 bar

Hopefully sub 30Wh/km soon.

4 Likes

And I get around 14 Wh/km on the same 9"s as you :smiley:

Such a bummer this high consumption, at least you have enough battery to still have a decent range

4 Likes

Whaaat. Man I wish I was on 9" i am on 7"

I will loosen up bearings some to see if it will improve.

1 Like

You’re calling me fat arent you :sob:

You sure that’s not 14wh/km per wheel?

4 Likes

9p definitely helps! What drive do you have again? Definitely helps that I’m only 155lbs

2 Likes

@EreTroN depending on what motors you have, bigger wheels will make it more efficient due to them spinning slower, same goes to the losses in the bearings

@Venom121212 63110 motors if I’m not mistaken, I always forget the exact size and 14:59 gearing on 9”s

Keep in mind I don’t ride fast, but even if I do keep it pinned I still average around that

@glyphiks maybe, can you repeat the question? Lol. And no, that’s both motors

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: im so fat

7 Likes

Wow

I’ve released screws holding the bearings a little. It made huuuuge difference. With tyres Up from 2 to 3 bars, same exact route with even a bit faster pace it went from 39Wh/km to 27.1 Wh/km

That’s almost 30% down.

@3DServisas you should definitely make a written instruction to point out how important correct tightening force is.

15 Likes

That gif of you hand spinning your wheel haunts me

10 Likes

I don’t which seals the Finality uses, but the break in period is usually around 100 h, so there is room for much improvement still

2 Likes

@3DServisas at least a response of, “we will look into it” if you don’t know, would be considerate. You posted on pics and nothing else 3 hrs after @EreTroN asked this question

1 Like

He’s already responded in this thread with that advice just FYI. Why so harsh?

1 Like

Didn’t see that. Where?

this i assume.

3 Likes

Careful, NO lateral play. The big shim can move but nothing else.
And you have HUGE sag on your battery or is it just the short recording time ?

Trust me, that’s not very saggy. Looks like 60 battery amps for 2 volts of sag.

2 Likes