OSRR - A High Performance Open Source Racing Remote for ESK8 - [LEGACY}

It’s all the same list. If you filled it out at any point you’re good to go.

1 Like

I was one of the first to sign up and likely one of the last to pay :man_shrugging:

I’m considering wanding it too, I desperately want the wand to work out.

2 Likes

I’m planning on picking up the wand as well, looks great! I’m curious how the receiver options for 3rd party non-VESC6 ESCs will work, the NRF module plugs into an expansion port on the VESC6 yeah?

@evoheyax no logo yet, I don’t really do graphics and haven’t bothered Uncle Mike for help.

2 Likes

I know a dude. She’s got great tits.

7 Likes

It’s like having two hot GFs that are aware of each other without ruining it

1 Like

That’s my understanding

@rpasichnyk is thinking about porting the vesc nrf codebase into the metr cide to produce a single nrf device to handle both…but highly experimental

You can run both by placing the metr nrf in the slave afaik

It’s ok to love brunettes and blondes too

1 Like

How’s she cutting? Are we talking amazeballs?

2 Likes

is that when the curtains don’t match the drapes?

That’s just a cheap surprise

My wife ever finds this thread I die

3 Likes

I love it so far. Works great. Throttle feels smooth. I can see the screen in the sunlight. Everything I need.

3 Likes

So important, thanks

3 Likes

That’s solid then, I’m glad they stuck with the UART port interface.

2 Likes

Round 1 will ship out when I return from CO. Rev2 PCBs are currently being assembled while I’m away, I wanted to ship with this version as it includes remote battery monitoring & radio RSSI- both features I think are important.

I may have a few extra remotes from this first round I’ll make available to those on the sign up list when I get back.

Round 2 will likely start next month, shipping by end of July.

I’m intending to keep each and every remote hand built and road tested.

11 Likes

Im in!

3 Likes

Super hype for the dong remote

1 Like

oh this is a DONG remote… i’m all in! :cherries::eggplant: why didn’t you say?

7 Likes

@DerelictRobot how robust are the actual thumbwheel?

3 Likes

Idk a black remote? That’s pretty custom. Not sure how he would manage such a color.

Just from personal experience, it’s super robust. I literally came down so hard on it a few days ago that I’m surprised that the remote didn’t turn into dust. The only thing that happened is the “joystick” part of it snapped off. Which in my mind was a blessing. I sanded down the jagged part and use it solely as a whole thumb wheel now and I fucking love it! I know I could just replace it, but I don’t want too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’s Colorado Sean?

4 Likes