OSRR - A High Performance Open Source Racing Remote for ESK8 - [LEGACY}

Baha! I noticed the face too but it’s even funnier close up.

2 Likes

The Red version is my favorite

2 Likes

I’m not actually sure those colored options exist yet, but it’d be awesome to get them to match the enclosure color scheme.

These guys are local to me and willing to work with me on customization needs, so we’re in good hands.

For anyone curious, this is my source for the Thumbwheel modules:

https://www.cyber-tech.net/thumbwheels

Datasheet: https://www.cyber-tech.net/s/32-TW-Series_Thumbwheel_Data_Sheets-xx3z.pdf

8 Likes

I need this thing bad… sick of these cheap remotes! You have 2000dollars under your feet and controlling the thing with a shitty, unreliable chinese 30dollar remote. @JJHoyt wont ship me one of the Pucks :woozy_face:

5 Likes

If you want a puck in a hurry buy it and ship it me, or whoever, and I’ll reship it to you.

5 Likes

Really? Wow mike! Pm adresses? :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

No worries, PM sent.

4 Likes

Mike doing good things as normal. Love the spirit brother!

10 Likes

Wasn’t in s good place financially for the first beta buy. And ideas when you’ll do the next round @DerelictRobot?

6 Likes

You’re finally here!

Well I couldn’t post for days lol.

1 Like

Beast remote… THIS ESK8 RELATED! oh Sorry! lol

Actually can’t wait for this now!

1 Like

You got it like that dude. :wink:

Understatement…

1 Like

Holy cow, these are some quality thumb wheels… but the price…damn. :thinking:

3 Likes

I would also love to jump on the next beta test. How can I sign up? I was looking into making my own remote system the last few weeks and love what you have done.

Same!

Edit: hey we don’t need to 10char here!

Trigger style. I’m a technology teacher near you, I think, based on what you say is local. I teach CAD and have access to many 3D printers, including a SLA printer. Might be cool to make some semi-clear remotes.

1 Like

This is one of the best esk8 related posts I have read to date. Sublime!

Are you signed up or getting a wand princess?