OSRR - A High Performance Open Source Racing Remote for ESK8 - [LEGACY}

It’s only 5char here. Unless you got skillz

X

3 Likes

Snow-PNG-Transparent-Image%20(1)

3 Likes

Is there a second/new round of beta purchases going ahead soon ?

Yes. 1st round beta starts shipping when I get back from CO. Probably doing another 15-20 units for round 2.

Beta list sign up is here:

2 Likes

Hey dudeski I know this is highly annoying, but is there a way one could see if they’re already on the list? I’m quite sure I’m on there but paranoia is a strong force…

1 Like

You’re good!

1 Like

Many thanks

1 Like

Good job on the remote!

Dont remember if you had me on the list. I was gonna do round one but finances so I told you i was in for round two. Filled it out again

3 Likes

I signed up for round 2! Do you have a logo yet for the remote?

1 Like

I’ve signed up too

1 Like

OSRR in the wild…

10 Likes

Am I in this? I filled out a form the other day, not sure if it was for beta 1 or beta 2

1 Like

It’s all the same list. If you filled it out at any point you’re good to go.

1 Like

I was one of the first to sign up and likely one of the last to pay :man_shrugging:

I’m considering wanding it too, I desperately want the wand to work out.

2 Likes

I’m planning on picking up the wand as well, looks great! I’m curious how the receiver options for 3rd party non-VESC6 ESCs will work, the NRF module plugs into an expansion port on the VESC6 yeah?

@evoheyax no logo yet, I don’t really do graphics and haven’t bothered Uncle Mike for help.

2 Likes

I know a dude. She’s got great tits.

7 Likes

It’s like having two hot GFs that are aware of each other without ruining it

1 Like

That’s my understanding

@rpasichnyk is thinking about porting the vesc nrf codebase into the metr cide to produce a single nrf device to handle both…but highly experimental

You can run both by placing the metr nrf in the slave afaik

It’s ok to love brunettes and blondes too

1 Like