OSRR - A High Performance Open Source Racing Remote for ESK8 - [LEGACY}

Prison pocket being the butthole.

I would argue the entire anal cavity is potential storage given the proper amount of motivation.

1 Like

Man, I have come full circle on the Bruce. Started with a stiffy for the Dong and liking the trig version, and not really vibing with the middle child. DR massaged and stroked this thing and now it’s the lead dog in my wet dreams.

Fuck you and your sweet remote, Eric.

4 Likes

Only I get to fuck this sweet remote now. Keep your mind out of the gutter @BillGordon, she’s a respectable lady

2 Likes

now now, we are not going to start gendarizing remotes
nvm, i can’t find lucy…

1 Like

I’m not sure you understood the concept of a prison pocket.

5 Likes

In communist Portland, remote fucks you.

7 Likes

There are givers and takers in all situations.

2 Likes

“Nice.”

3 Likes

Lmao.

Looks cool but is it the nano looking one or the one that looks like a fleur de lis, and whats the point of having it protrude like that other than the discharge pluging

1 Like

Come again?

2 Likes

What the point of it having a boner, when I said "discharge plugging " I was referring to anal :electric_plug:

1 Like

Component size

@DerelictRobot any updates?

4 Likes

Hi,

You’ve reached @DerelictRobot’s voice mail. I am currently out of the country with my partner and will reply as soon as I can. If you’re calling about @SeanHacker, 6 lashings will calm him down. DO NOT LASH HIM 7 TIMES!

Have a nice day.

16 Likes

He’s dong deep in coding for the next revision.

4 Likes

Most of the activity/discussion is happening in the beta group PM. You guys aren’t missing much though, it’s mostly dick jokes.

Updates?

• 26 OSRRs are in the wild being beta tested. Each one hand built and tested by yours truly. I’m so very sick of building remotes.
  • I’ve been head down working on a final version of the hardware. Firmware is getting a pretty major overhaul. These are all largely feature additions + design changes to reduce cost/complexity to manufacture, bringing it from handbuilt beta prototype to scalable finished product.
  • So far testing & feedback has been going great. I’ll let some of the beta testers chime in with their own reviews on how it performs.
  • Hoping to have updated/final 1.0 hardware beta testing here over the next month or so, and trying to ‘launch’ sometime in the early new year.

@Itsmedant @mmaner @pookybear @ducktaperules @Kellag and other beta folks, do yer worst.

10 Likes

@kellag isn’t even using it he sucks dongs.

3 Likes

It’s great so far, I still have to test it in the city so when the mystery machine is done, in hopefully a week…I will. Only gripe I have is that I wish it had better battery life

8 Likes