Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

hopefully this makes it more clear:

^to a close approximation, anyone with 4 motors regardless of kv or tire size (who is also running 42.1 volts) can obtain this performance by adjusting your gear ratio such that your no load virtual ground speed is the same as the no load virtual ground speed shown on the chart at the bottom.

2 Likes

And just in case youā€™re a normal human who doesnā€™t want to scour conditional graphs,

Yes. That is correct.

4 Likes

Absolutly!! how did you guesse? :rofl:
Personnaly I donā€™t understand half of what is on there so most of it is confusing but it does look very accurate and proffesional

1 Like

Thatā€™s just how the professor communicates haha

1 Like

to be honest, every time proffesor replies to me i sigh. Because i spend hours of stupid reserch on here and sometimes i just need a quick answer and WHACK

Edit
No offense @professor_shartsis :rofl: :metal:

2 Likes

none taken. if you think the chart is complicated, hereā€™s the math behind itā€¦

1 Like

Now i am offended :joy:
Nah i would not call it complicated, itā€™s just when i am tired reading a graph is not the easiest with so many examples.
Please do continue answering my questions! they are very helpful :wink:

what are these things called? DC Jack port?

Iā€™m trying to search for some in the UK - bonus points if you know a good source :100:

more here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=dc+panel&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC0.A0.H0.Xdc+panel+5.5.TRS0&_nkw=dc+panel+5.5&_sacat=0

2 Likes

Gold star for you :star: :+1:

1 Like

Make sure your charger port size matches and dont go over 4 amps for the 5.5x2.1mm dc ports.

2 Likes

I was wondering what you guys think about this kit: by Torqueboards. I was wondering how it stacks up by price vs normal diy.

Itā€™s good and TB is a well known vendor. However you could get pieces and bits from here & there which might bring down the price.

I need to epoxy some inserts to the holes in my Holypro trampa deck and want some guidance.

Iā€™m thinking J-B Weld 50112, is it good stuff? Seems like a nice clean and easy way to apply epoxy. Should I also lightly sand the inner edges of the deck holes and the outer surface of the plastic inserts? The deck holes already have a lightly roughed surface from the machining process so I might not need to but Iā€™m considering sanding the abs inserts.

Also Iā€™m predicting I wonā€™t do a great job and will have some overflow. Planning on just wiping the excess off and then sanding whatever hardens. Seem like a plan?

1 Like

I have everything for my build and forgot the main part that will give the thing lifeā€¦ a charger xD

Whats the best 12s 4a chargers for my 12s4p 30q battery pack

i live in Australia so the correct wall plug would be lovely

You need a charger with a fan to keep it cool, check a model which is not too noisy and if you got space at home, aluminum case (runs cooler).

1 Like

I have FSESC for Sale if youā€™re in Europe.

Suspension Trucks, like the Baja Boards. Like where can I buy something like that ? I check AliExpress but is nothing like that. Didnā€™t know if I should start a thread on how itā€™s made so thatā€™s why I asked here before taking room

1 Like

something like this?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/4XfSuIgC

Oh thats good how much are you selling it for?