Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

so four ports, one charging port with an xt-90/60 and the bms cable, a second charging port with the same, a loop key port and a port to connect the cable to the ESC?

1 Like

6 holes in total; 2 pairs of XT-60 and balance wire connectors for the BMS, 1 loop key port, and finally the port to connect to the ESC in the 2nd enclosure :slight_smile:

Edit: thought you had counted wrong, but it was I. You got it :+1:

Id say they are all about the same at the end of the day. Just matters how the vendor deals with issues. So Id go for TB over all those 3 companies.

5 Likes

Sweet. thanks so much

Hey, could someone be so kind as to direct me on how setting up VESC with Ack is different for V 6.6 HW than V4.X HW? Iā€™ve used this walkthru a bunch for VESC 4.12

But Iā€™m using a fsesc 6.6 and am not sure how setup is different for this HW. Thanks

1 Like

RN my computer doesnā€™t even recognize a device is connected. The cable and ports are fine, I tried connecting a focbox with same cable np, so itā€™s something with the fsesc 6.6. I have a mac. Donā€™t think flipsky customer support will be much help, anybody got any clue on this?

maybe thisā€¦
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NQ2GB6Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Do you have $20k to drop and a large set of titanium testicles? Because if not, then you canā€™t

5 Likes

Better make 'em out of tantalum just to be safe

:laughing:

1 Like

Have to check later with another belt that has nothing on it.

1 Like

Well i forgot that i canā€™t check it because i donā€™t have any spare belts left. Can tell you once i ordered some

1 Like

So my vx2 pro is refusing to turn off. I was out for a ride and i got a low voltage warning saying the remote was at 15%. I went home and put it on the charger.
The screen now says LOW VOLTAGE, THE REMAINING POWER IS LESS THAN 10%! It will not let me turn it off, but I can still control my board. Should I let it run out of power for real, or will it not know it is getting low and to turn off ending up damaging the battery?

Iā€™d say let it run out. The battery voltage is a fair bit above critical voltage.

1 Like

Anybody interested in a trade? Single Turnigy sk3 192kv 6374 Motor against 2 smaller Motors (no specific brand)? Doesnā€™t have to be 1:1

2 Likes

when I pick up one side of my board sometimes the motors donā€™t spin. They are getting signal but not moving for some reason.

what might this be?

or is it normal?

1 Like

not clear what youā€™re doing lifting one side of the board up but I wonder if that engages the traction control

2 Likes

yeah thatā€™s the main thing I was thinking of but I thought I had left traction control off.

I think it might have something to do with the lower voltage, before it did AWD burnouts no problem. I will test it out more tomorrow. It was weird because I did not seem to be doing that before but itā€™s possible I did not notice.

Anyone got a koowhel 2nd gen motor connector pinout?

Trying to see if the hubs are shorted

Hi wondering about the problems of using refurbished Samsung 30q nkon cells

https://eu.nkon.nl/samsung-inr18650-30q-3000mah-15a-refurbished.html

Are they ok to use in a pack?