Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

That was my next question :joy:

I did get the range now but speed says NaN.

1 Like

Must have forgotten a number somewhere

It was a comma instead of a dot :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Pretty insane speed on that one. Wish me luck :joy:

1 Like

I saw haha yeah 220kv is no joke, make sure your esc doesn’t blow up lol

Your torque might not be the greatest with that gear ratio

Sorry! Typo. It is 200kv.

I was worried about the torque actually.

Ah 200 isn’t as bad, if I was looking to get maybe a little less speed I might have considered 170, especially since you’ve got 13s

1 Like

I bought it like this. Doing my research backwards :joy: but it’s brand new and got it cheaper than what the parts would have cost me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Electric Boarder Colorado:

Whatsapp local chat- WhatsApp Group Invite

Facebook group - Redirecting...

1 Like

such an old fart bro…you should know that for about a year i would say…no offence, just mentioning…
but…i know about being stupid sometimes :joy:

hahhaha, Corey! Where have you been?
How are you after going down 50mph, sis?
Billion hugs, you are back :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m good! Just waiting til I get full pads to do something completely stupid again :yum:

3 Likes

still waiting for pads?
Cant believe what you wrote…häh?
I send you some pads if you need , sis.
Its been so long ago since you had your crash.
Are you skating atm or not?

nice to hear, sis :100:

Yeah, still running the weekly group rides out here. Just been sticking to safer speeds. I picked up a nice chest protector but still looking into full face helmet and other padding. Smashed my shoulder pretty bad last year so been taking it easy lately. Thanks for the good wishes!

1 Like

Safer speeds are not the baddest idea if your body is still healing from a crash :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: , but you were a very fast gurl if i can say so :joy: :mechanical_arm:

Im happy that you re back- for real!
Sk8 or die

1 Like

so confused

1 Like

Hehhehe no need to…
like i mentioned: sometimes its to easy to find a solution…
you could also solder your vescs together and solder just one plug to them…

1 Like

yeah was hoping someone had some mad good idea but looks like…

a 3 way silicone way would be mad

1 Like

its just 2 vescs, bro!
hook em up somehow :joy:

2 Likes

So, my latest upgrade arrived and I seem to have fallen into a common trap. Several threads on it here, bought a new Trampa deck but with the 35 degree angle and my MBS clones, I am loosing a lot of ground clearance. I really need to gain an inch somehow. I did see the angled risers from e-toxx, and that looks like the best pre-fab solution but $$$$$ so I am asking around for alternatives before I get too spendy. Seems like folks have created some in small batches before, are there any still floating around? Should I post a wtb?