Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Man I did not think of hex standoffs :man_facepalming:. I will check now.

@Tamatoa true! idk why I didn’t think of that either since he has spacers for these wheels for a set of hangers I just bought from him :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yup, and make sure lash is consistent.

1 Like

Even that is small for pnuematics.

1 Like

10s4p QB26800?

1 Like

Lmao it’s all good. I’m just praying my battery is all good. Not trying to buy another

1 Like

Where are you located?

Who, me?

1 Like

No, the other red_souls lol.

2 Likes

Lmao. Got jokes, well atleast that brighten my day, I live in Illinois

3 Likes

Name checks out

I’m sure there is someone closer to you but if you dont feel up to the challenge, I or someone else might be willing to help you out. Dont be afraid to ask bruh.

1 Like

I’m no expert at this but I definitely have some tools/spare bits here and there I’d be happy to give, let me know if you’re ever in Chicago and I might be able to help!

2 Likes

Always a smart guy in the room.

1 Like

So far; been learning and accomplishing things never thought possible. Legit this forum has gotten me so far on my build, have done it by myself this whole time, once this BMS is done, my first ever build will be finished. That’s like the only thing left which is crazy. You got a Instagram? Seems good to have people that have experience and will be able to ask questions right then and there

2 Likes

Appreciate it! Maybe once my build is done we should meet up and skate around the city, will be a total vibe and also taking my first ever build for a test drive haha. You got an Instagram? Would be nice to have that kind of aid :100:

1 Like

Don’t talk about my 10s4p 30q mtb battery that way!

4 Likes

I’m so down :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: My normal riding buddy is out of the country for a few months haha

1 Like

Sure will do, once I’ve tried out another remote to rule that factor out.

Though i can only remember it happening since i have the puck. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

if it makes you feel better I ran a 10s3p 30Q on pneumies for a while. I didn’t understand why I was only getting 9 miles of range in the winter :rofl:

2 Likes

Alright. Here’s my diagram I drew, not the best artist but I labeled everything, let me know if I’m right

(Made a mistake for the fuse, suppose to switch it with the negative wire

You didn’t label any of the balance wires. Which are very important to have correct, if you don’t want to replace either your batteries or your BMS.

1 Like