Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

vx2 in ppm?

i know about vx1 but wasnt sure if it was any good in ppm
need throttle curves

Well it’s kind of pointless to run a vx2 ppm haha

vx1 - I mean why wouldn’t it be good in ppm more

3 Likes

Wait…It works? I have tried it before, but the remote won’t respond to the ppm mapping

1 Like

dunno just making sure im not losing out anything

Well I thought it did, I haven’t tried it on my friends vx2 but I’m like 85% sure I saw it in the manual

But again what is the point, just use the vx1 haha

2 Likes
3 Likes

Mini, gt2b, vx1, nano (somewhat)

Why is the puck not possible? $$?

2 Likes

guys board is finished just needs a remote.
currently vx2 but he doesnt like the throttle curve on it

puck is out of stock in the uk (apex customs)

need something with quick shipping

oh damn, so it should work. maybe i did something wrong last year :joy: but i ain’t going back to my vx2, it tried to kill me once, im done with it

exactly, i’ve tried both, still like the vx1 more. the screen serve no purpose for me. puck ftw

i think davega shop has puck in stock, but u need to pay VAT :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

how bout you get him a vx 1 and you get his vx2 (since you were looking for one anyway) ?!

1 Like

yep
this is the vx2 i gave to him (i was gonna buy another)
will take this back and get him a vx1 probably or possibly a puck as he may have found one

what does the teeth count change. Is it more torque and less speed? Also with the setup I have now, could I still climb hills easily. Not very steep ones.

You should put a loopkey on that bish

2 Likes

yeah definitely, it’s just a temporary setup though so when the new parts arrive it’ll get a bit more respect

1 Like

is battery capacity of 2x 5000mAh lipos is still 5Ah?

How well / how often do people clean their boards. I’m open to tips and tricks.

My recent range test hit all the terrain!

2 Likes

Spray it down with a hose :crazy_face:

I usually use an air duster to get of loose crap, then go over with my oily shop rag, and finish with some baby/clorox/alochol wipes for that shiny finish

1 Like

Hose it off in the garage or driveway

never, mf gonn get dirty anyway

For the lipos if it’s two 6S batteries you either get:
12S, 5Ah or
6S, 10Ah.

Putting them in parallel keeps the number of groups in series the same but doubles up on capacity at that S number. Putting them in series doubles the Series groups (for obvious reasons) but you stay at the Ah rating of each pack.

1 Like