Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

So I took the knockoff trampa apart how can I switch these 8mm bearings to 10mm that Shizz ain’t coming out is there a tool or am I just a Puunani

sorry I dont understand

Can you try using the original switch as a test?

1 Like

@Accrobrandon I watched your video thanks it help me with these ch clones https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/chinese-superstars/73166/218🤙
@kook I got it …For science

2 Likes

anyof u guys know what colur the temp sesore wieres on the raptor 2 are ?

They already told you bro. Pretty sure they said white but go back and read what’s been posted.

thiers no white ill drop a pic

1 Like

Who are you and what have you done with Kook?

3 Likes

Im in san jose. Depending on the issue, I might be able to fix it for you, I sent you a pm

1 Like

If I had to guess, I’d guess

black / gnd
red / +5V
purple / temp
blue / hall
green / hall
yellow / hall

but that’s a guess based on my experience. You can connect +5V and Gnd and then turn the motor slowly and the three wires that go on/off/on/off as you turn, those are the hall sensors. The last wire will be the temp sensor. It won’t change voltage as you turn the rotor.

The hall sensors can be connected in any order, the software will autodetect the order when you do a motor detection.

Cheers

1 Like

What issues?! Leaks or the rims ?!

oh shit a another guy sia it was the yellow one, im assuming u mean the purple wire

it’ll be a 10K thermistor inside the motor connected to ground

on NORMAL escs it’s the pin adjacent to 5v pin…

on your piece of crap I have NO idea

2 Likes

cut the temp wire no my my motore just wiggle

this makes me smile

2 Likes

ur a savg

and yet I skate…

n U hve no werkIng broke-Dick motre

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

how much money u got bitch

if literacy and comprehension were a prerequisite to breathe… you’d have been still-born…

2 Likes