Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Ive got a problem with my board. Sometimes when i ride across some bumps or cracks in the road, it just cuts out and i have to turn it off and on again to work. What could be the problem? I have a fsesc 6.6 with aluminium case with integrated antispark. Also i have a firefly remote, but that shouldnt be a problem.
Thanks

I like the tires. They feel a teensy loose grip at 50PSI. but really nice in general. don’t have a ot of miles on em yet. but seem worth the purchase so far. my comparison is with 7" evolve and 8" kendas.

not sure about the tubes. 2 of my tubes had slow leaks from the start. one had a valve stem cracked.

2 Likes

People have done it, and reported success, but keep in mind you are using equipment in ways it is not designed for.

Fire hazards beware

1 Like

Sounds like your power switch to me. What switch is it? That’s exactly, to a tee, what the Evolve Carbon GT does

So am i able to fix this or do i have to live with this?

duly noted, unplugging the connector it is then. not gonna risk burning my house down

Ive seen people having with issues with these

2 Likes

I think instead you should troubleshoot it and figure out what the problem is.

2 Likes

Quick question, has anyone seen/built a tayto or spud rocking berg wheels? If not any input is welcome.

Answering my own NOOB question: vesc_tool --> Developer --> Parameter Editor Mcconf --> l_temp_motor_start/end --> change values --> save --> exit --> compile

this is how u set ur temps greater then 120>

how do i complie the file after i save it ?

2 Likes

what’s that thing called that some builds have that the belt runs over? it seems to maybe add a bit of pressure to cut any slack, or just keep the belt more stable…? I’ve read it a bunch of times but I can’t remember the name… a “runner”, or something similar sounding

It’s called an idler pulley

3 Likes

that’s the ticket

They aren’t really needed under most circumstances. I’ve stopped using them, as the problems they solve seem to be smaller than the problems they can cause.

2 Likes

I actually want to use it for something else, just couldn’t remember the name. Thanks

1 Like

Am i missing somthing ?

1 Like

fuck I thought I muted you… soon to be rectumfied… AMF

3 Likes

you brother have the patience of Job! not that evil Steve guy… the bible guy…

2 Likes

have you considered just tweaking your beta values

2 Likes

I have a no name board that quit working. Now I can’t get any turns in and it sux hard. It was decent before it died easily Outmanouvering bicyclists. I noticed the power switch Wire was broken so I tried to hook up a switch I had laying around. It should beep when turned on. I have a volt meter and soldering iron. If anyone can help me trouble shoot it further it would be very much appreciated.