Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

me my family all doin well so no sweat hear

If you cut a wire and the motor just wiggles, then it wasn’t the temperature sensor. Reconnect it and try another.

3 Likes

Why even cut the wire and not just…remove it from the plug?

4 Likes

will you guys quit tapping on the aquarium glass… if we ignore the troll he’ll go away…

2 Likes

so my sensors all look fine but when i pluf them into the vesc the vesc tool doesnt recognise them
how can i test hall sensors with a multimeter or something? thanks

I’ll help @mikEEE if I can unless he stops helpin’ himself

3 Likes

i’d rather slit my wrists the wrong way that to help that simpl;e sumbitch…

me n you told him how to source the temp signal wire… he did it his way…

fine…

but when the idiot starts to get personal and shit… I wanna punch the fukker in the throat…
there is no need for that crap…

3 Likes

Best button ever…

3 Likes

it’s bliss aint it brother!!!

2 Likes

don’t like too much Shua… you’ve been

dat guy before

2 Likes

Indeed…
What you didn’t know esk8 had themes…

3 Likes

Ask Frank he’s the resident Trampa Tool. Just click your heals and say VESC 3 times.

4 Likes

Can someone give me the height of a @Trampa vertigo baseplate please ?
Also, are the vertigo and ultimate blaseplates the same ?

My dude! Green ftw

1 Like

Are tb110 wheels better at absorbing rough road shocks than mbs 100mm? What about foamies?

Any other tricks non wheel related that can absorb shocks?
London has some road types that feel worse than tactile pavement in some places…

I would try the new 5" pneumatics, or foamies new core. Foamies do have a squishy feel I am not a fan, but I am in the minority. I will trade that for a better contact patch. I also have the ownboard 6" airless they are also great on rough roads.

1 Like

I ride the TB110 on the roughest roads imaginable. They seem very durable and are very kind to your battery range.

1 Like

Because I didn’t trust him to have the dexterity or care to try that without destroying the connectors.

4 Likes

can 22 AWG wire handle 4A charger 12s6p 50V battery 30Q cells charge port fused with https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/576-099707.5WXN