Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Vesc tool app. took if for a spin :grin: happy

Hello! What motor pulleys would you recommend for 12" (308mm) Flipsky double king pin trucks? From what I’ve gathered the press fit pulley’s need at least 40mm+ axle to work. I believe these trucks only have 34mm of 8mm diameter axle on either side. I originally bought the trucks from banggood, but they haven’t arrived yet. If press fit pulley’s aren’t compatible, could I use the bolt on style pulley?

Interesting information actually. It seems a lot of manufacturers got this wrong entirely.

Even saying “VESC Tool app” is ambiguous because there are multiple versions and Linux / Windows / Android / other versions

Those could also be designed for maximum liability avoidance. Not saying they are, saying they can be.

I always use the XT60 as a 60A continuous device.

3 Likes

Hey. To the guys who use the riptide tunnel riser. What riser you use to match in the front?

Can someone direct me to a thread or info on logging in VESC Tool android app, or a comparison of different logging options? I’m not against buying extra hardware like a Metr Pro but if there’s a sensible way to use the unity’s NRF module that’d be great

Same here.

1 Like

If anyone ever needs an esk8 remote, I’m definitely recommending hoyt just for this. A whole new pcb unit with all the necessary parts and battery, is something I love to see.

Another Riptide Tunnel Riser.

2 Likes

how would i go about extending motor cables?

Extend your esc wires or make an extension

cant really move esc so i would need to cut the cables and saw a new piece inbetween i think

Then an extension adapter would be your best bet.

got a link to one

Sir this is a DIY forum.

( i don’t know what connectors and or wire thickness you have)

6 Likes

i think i got the medium standard one

medium standard what?

2 Likes

girth

1 Like

…of cable

1 Like