Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

And sometimes if it’s not long enough, when it’s halfway off, I will drop a motor mount bolt into the pulley and use the wiper arm puller again, with the small bolt as a plunger extension.

But, I’ve never taken that gear off before, just other gears and other pulleys. So IDK

1 Like

yeah just long enough so should be fine

sadly cant get the ends under

will try filing and see what happens

Try like the other image @Simeon linked

2 Likes

the arms cant go far enough apart to do that sadly

Maybe you might need the other style of puller then :frowning:

Better to wait for the right thing than to break something trying the wrong way.

4 Likes

if i scrape the steel pulley (i have a little already) will it ruin it?

1 Like

If I where in your situation @Halbj613 I would have hammered the fuck out of that shaft already. I admire your patience and will to do this correctly :joy::joy:

2 Likes

spent a long time over lockdown learning patience.

no more rash decisions since i ave learnt many people know a whole lot better then me

3 Likes

After some tweaking, the belt from trampa was actually loose. It seems that it has to be on a bit more tighter than I originally had the other belts. Answered my own question from earlier. The noise is gone.

@thurbolt

Is that it? Did he make decks?

a trampa dual board
9 inch wheels
not heavy hills or huge rider (80kg around)
not super fast

what would you estimate his wh/km

18-20wh/km. It’s pneumatics. Mine are 8 inch and I constantly get near 16-19 on flat. 66t pulley with top speed of 35+ (according to the calc. But I get it near 38+).

Edit: same weight too.

1 Like

yeah similar setup i’ll call it 20wh/km

Not quite. I distinctly remember the logo, black square with an orange line cutting through it that was that M shape. Its a really weird deck. Carbon fiber, but not woven, except the lid. Enclosure built in that can barely fit 2 18650s side by side. Lid doesn’t have any mounting holes. As I do not want to seal it permanently im hoping my velcro will do the job. Back and front removable rubber bumpers. The FRONT BUMPER is a power switch/charge port, might be an esc or bms but I haven’t opened it enough to check it out and can’t reach the connections I dont have to power it. Who puts a computer in the front bumper?!

1 Like

i dont know if it already exists but we should make a monthly 0-30kmh thread, compare the best times with a stopwatch on a flat road

ifixit Mako 64 bit driver kit is an amazing thing to have on hand for any hobby in which you’re working with consumer electronics.

Top 10 will then be taken by the same people over and over again, leaving everyone else in the dust.

1 Like

its not that serious bro

Do you even know what forum you’re on

It is that serious

6 Likes

Very weird lol idk

1 Like