Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Man, you are just taking dollars directly from my wallet. :joy:

I need to get me one of these.

1 Like

Maybe this is basic, but I just realized - doesn’t the “INR” in INR-21700-P42A indicate a form of NMC?

I’ll have to go back and doublecheck that MSDS.

2 Likes

Could someone link bearing spacers that fit inside MBS wheels?

Depending on your trucks and what bearings you currently have. I’m assuming by “bearing spacer” you mean the bearings your using aren’t large enough and you need to fill a gap.

Edit: you need to let people know what you are currently running before anyone can help because otherwise any help people give is just guesses and speculation before we know your truck and current bearing sizes

That would depend on size of truck you’re trying to fit and what wheel bearing diameter. For example: trampa uses 9.75/28mm and 12/28mm hub wheels and fits 10/12mm axels. You can know the spacers you need with that alone. Other brands would use 10/30mm bearings and have a larger spacer than average.

Anyone knows which kind of screws are these? They look triangular.
(sorry if it’s not so visible but couldn’t zoom it more with my phone)

I don’t know, but I would guess something like this:

1 Like

My search also got me there. Will try it, should work.

1 Like

Security bolts were a major pain in the ass before the internet. Now, they’re but a tiny inconvenience :rofl:

2 Likes

I = Lithium
N = Nickel
R = Round

So it can be NCA or NMC or even some other chemistry using nickel.

3 Likes

Trying to identify this deck, I recognize the logo that was apparently once a sticker on it, but can’t remember who’s logo it is…

1 Like

@simeon i got the bearing puller heated it up and tried but i couldnt get the end of the puller under the pinion so it just scraped the teeth.
should i file the edge of the puller to try getting it to work?

@Halbj613 It’s one of the thinner pullers already… this one worked for me when other didn’t.
But you can try filing it a bit yes.
also send a picture of what you’re working with ^^

1 Like

here

front lip gets in (just) but after it gets thicker and wont go under

1 Like

Try it like this @Halbj613

2 Likes

ah ok will try that

thanks

1 Like

@simeon sadly my puller isnt big enough to fit over the motor (quite a small one)

i will try filing the sides a little

if that still doesnt work are there any other options

maybe @3DServisas @Kug3lis have another idea

1 Like

I’m assuming the motor shaft is 8mm⌀ and I’m assuming that’s the same wiper arm puller I have, because it looks identical.

You have to drive the thing backwards until the front piece pops off. Throw that in the trash. Then, the plunger will be small enough to fit inside the pulley.

Also what @Simeon said, take the motor bolts out

2 Likes

ok will try thanks