Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

I know. That’s basic knowledge. That’s why I get mine and make sure they are genuine.

Edit: I don’t know why you or that self egotistical person thinks it’s not.

I literally said color. Nothing to do with the bullets lmao.

The video is regards to your question of “what does it matter if they’re counterfeit”

Why are you continuing to be a dick when you’re wrong.

?? You’re overreacting here. All because of an camera angle that was showing solder on the gold pin contact.

At least admit that you thought that was my soldering job.

I never said this btw… I asked what’s wrong with getting it from those sites? if they’re recommended by the esk8 community and were given as a link?

I literally have no clue what you’re attempting to talk about.

The only thing I’m stating is that the two pictures you’ve posted of a solder joint on an XT-60 are sub-par and potentially dangerous solder joints, along with the fact that the XT-60 connector in said pictures is also counterfeit.

Enjoy

?? Because it was used many times and was dirty and in low lighting that it’s considered non genuine? I wish I had your ego. And that the angle of my solder wasn’t to show my solder work?

Sure man. Again, it’s fine to give an advice. But learn to take one in return.

I had fun though, not gonna lie.

The weather is nice today, isn’t it?

7 Likes

Yesterday

“Noooo u can’t like commiefornia taxes bad”

Very nice actually

Does anybody know how to find replacement parts for Focbox unity pcb?

Depending on what you’re after, likely Digikey or Mouser

1 Like

there’s a number next to what I want in the PCB, but not sure what part it is. May not be salvageable. There is copper showing on PCB

@JohnnyMeduse

May know

Also @BuildKitBoards since he has the Zenith in production

I wish the DV6 could have USB C on it. Oh well, here’s hoping for maker X to make an interesting esc that has it.

Any recommendations on kegel wheels? maybe airless rubber?
I’m interested in trying something beside the TB110

have you seen these yet? I’ve been wanting to pick some up but i already have all the wheels i need :confused:

2 Likes

Anyone good with spray paint? Mine scratches off easily by fingernail. I applied adhesion promoter then about 4 coats.

Do you add primer for a finisher? You need a coat of it.

1 Like

I added some clear topcoat. Scratched a bit. Add another colour to fix it. Initially I had 3 coats of colour. Now scratched again.

You need something like Kilz primer or krom clear and allow it to cure for 24 hours.

I recommend doing a 48 hour (two coats) for a much stronger protection.

1 Like