Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

From trashcan after someone else buys it and breaks it

all the plebs in my local area ride manual

Does anybody know if trampa barrels could potentially be used on L-faster mtn board trucks?

Does anybody know what i need to do in order to fix the wobbles that I’m currently getting whenever i accelerate? I just installed this trucks and motor mounts last night and since then I’ve had this issue. The wobbles get worse with speed but completely stop when i ride in reverse so motors in the front. Video link to show the issue

it’s kind of hard to see from the video, do you mean the trucks wobble left to right kind of like you’re turning but the deck stays level like this?

or the trucks stay in place and the deck wobbles like this?

if this makes sense lol

Are your trucks tight enough? It looks as if they’re a bit loose from the kingpin. Either that, or it’s has to do with you mounting those trucks. Usually it’s the mounting that causes it.

I see the drop through deck, but it looks like it’s mounted underneath and has those rubber risers.

Maybe your rear bushings are way looser/softer than the front? That could explain why the wobbles propagate, and why it disappears when you ride it in reverse.

The first one, the trucks move back and forth but the deck continues to go straight or stay in place.

What’s the best connector to use between esc and motor?
I’m thinking to cut my hardwired motors off and use a connector so I can buy a second set of motors and switch between my DKP and RKP trucks without taking everything apart.

my suggestion: 4mm bullet connector

others’ suggestion: MR60 connector

2 Likes

I prefer the MR60 connector

1 Like

ok but seriously where you get an AT kit that isnt 399.99$

would this fit on a regular ass street board

1 Like

also i have a pair of these so is there any way to convert them to mount on skateboard trucks

1 Like

What’s up fafo? Lingyi still wrecking the streets?

No, those won’t. The first ones you linked have a better chance, but cheaping out on parts is a good way to spend twice as much.

3 Likes

After recent events of my Spintend Esc burning down, it took my LLT BMS as well. I do not have a replacement BMS yet, but ordered one already. As I do really want to go out with my board, thinking of charging the battery without a BMS for a bit. What are the main concerns of doing that apart from groups not being perfectly balanced? 12s battery charging at nearly 4A.

1 Like

If you only do it once or twice and it was balanced before you started then it probably won’t hurt much.

I can’t guarantee that.

2 Likes

actually flipsky has a lot of AT kits, i might go with the 6" airless tires since their like 100$ cheaper

Chargers do stop by themselves when they reach the voltage limit, right?

Yes. There is more to it than that, but yes.

1 Like